The Hour is almost here!

Hello everyone,

Well as many of you know, my wife will be here in just a mater of hours now. She arrives at SFO at 11:55am. I will be meeting her there and, together, we will fly to Chicago.

If there is anyone traveling to or from China, with a layover in SFO, then meet up with me!. I will be arriving in SFO at 10:46AM Nov. 25 on UA137. My wife, step daughter and I will be taking flight UA152 at 4PM for Chicago. It would be great to meet anyone coming or going the same way.

Bryan

Congratulations, what am appropriate day to be re-united with your family. This will truly be a day to be THANKFUL!!!

Good luck and best wishes to you and your new family..

Just remember, you will need a lot of patience the first few weeks.

Have a grerat holiday season this year, and every year in the future!!

Everyone,

i want to thank you all for your warmest regards! It truly is and will be a Thanksgiving Occasion in my life and that of my wife and daughter. There are many firsts that will be happening in our lives together, such as Thanksgiving Dinner (I'm doing the cooking), Qunying's and Ruixue's first Christmas in the States ( We had our 1st Christmas together in 2002 ), their first chance to go sled riding! (that should be an eye opening experience). But best of all, our family will be together with many new adventures ahead. I am truly looking forward to these, regardless of the outcome.

Everyone please take care and have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving! Don't forget to thank the one person ( or whom your faith is with ) that made her for you and you for her! ...... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/17/17_1_14.gif

I will let you all know how things progress in a few days!

Bryan