what phone care with calling info to use?

Guest ht02135

Guest ht02135

currently, i am using phone card service from www.bigzoo.com. do anyone know other phone card service is better than bigzoo.com with detailed calling info showing my and recipient phone number?

email <snip>

thanks

I am currently using dialchina dot com and the rate is 2.1 cents per minute for perfect reception or 1.5 cents a minute for poor reception.

However, we have started to use more and more QQ, since the sessions are recordable and since it works without filters of any type on the Chinese Side. The only problem is that the download and interface are only in Chinese, so you either have to learn some, or just try your best!

We recently switched from onesuite to DynaSky. We found onesuite often had a bad echo for the person receiving the call. DynaSky has an identical web interface (which makes me wonder if it is run by the same parent company) but seems to have less frequent echo.

I tried $10 worth of bigzoo and felt the quality was inferior to either onesuite or dynasky. YMMV!

• 1 month later...
DO  NOT  USE  "EnjoyPrepaid".  They have no phone call history available and thier rates are high.  I use "OneSuite".

Welcome to the site Mark62. I believe they are numbering you guys named Mark lately- seems there are 62 of you here.

Overall I have settled in on onesuite also. Customer service is the reason for me. I can EASILY recharge the card for my son to use- to call me from Las Vegas (I'm living in Shanghai). If I get an echo I simply have my son hang up and redial. Calling from China to the US I have ecallchina.com at about 14 cents a minute and quite bluntly they suck!!! Onesuite keeps saying they are going to expand to a China to US service "SOON". Not soon egnough for me. Richard

Merry Christmas to all- Still hanging on for snow here in Shanghai tonight it's 5PM Christmas Day. Forecast is for rain tonight and tomorrow with a low of 2 degrees Celcius. :P

With Bigzoo closing their phone service, I looked around and found Ecall.net. I just started using them. Seems to be just about like Bigzoo but no monthly service charge. Same rates. I will continue to look around for anything better. One prob, I do not live in an area where I can get local access numbers. So I have to use toll free.

With Bigzoo closing their phone service, I looked around and found Ecall.net.  I just started using them.  Seems to be just about like Bigzoo but no monthly service charge.  Same rates.  I will continue to look around for anything better.  One prob, I do not live in an area where I can get local access numbers.  So I have to use toll free.

I have been using onesuite without any problems, but used bigzoo as a backup. Since there gone I am trying Pincity and it seems to work OK as a backup.

I dont know how long it has been around, but QQ does have an English interface. You can download it here:

English QQ

For non-chinese readers, it might be a little difficult, but I can try to help.

After you click the url and it loads you will see all the menu stuff at the top and then below that you will see ¡°QQ English 2004¡°. At the right side you will see 2 gray buttons. click the top one which says µã»÷ÏÂÔØ ¡°dian ji xia zai"(click to download£©. This will take you to another page. In the middle of this page all by itself there will be a link which says ÐÂÀ˱¾µØÏÂÔØ¡°xin lang ben di xia zai" (Sina local download). Click that link and a window should come up asking if you want to save it. Save it and after it downloads open the file and install it.

I think it works great. My wife and I use it every day to talk and we even bought web cameras so we can see each other. The audio quality isnt perfect, but it is definitely acceptable. And its free too.

Hope this can help someone

Bill,

Be careful on QQ I used it for awhile and it worked good , but somehow I got a bug that took over my browser and I constantly got popup's in chinese. Being a computer idiot the only thing I could do to get rid of it was reformat my hard drive and start over, even the spyware I had could not get rid of it.

We used pincity.com when Bing was in China. Mainly because it has a toll free number she could access in China to call me when she needed to. The rates to China are about the same as onesuite but from China to here was around 60 cents a minute. Needless to say when she called me we merely hung up quick and I called her back.