I-134 packaged with Med Exam?

Hey all ---

Need some input from those already through the process --- I remember that Trigg mentioned that they put his I-134 in with the results of Ling's medical exam and sealed it all up for the interview ---- anyone know if that is some kind of requirement??

Fei is in Guangzhou, and I would like her to get the exam out of the way as soon as possible (and not pay rush fees for the results) --- but I plan to hand carry the I-134 to China at a later date....

Anyone with experience with this???

Actually, they don't seem to be so strict about what goes (or does not go) in the medical packet. Our guy was going to put the DS-156 forms into the medical packet, but at the last moment he realized that we had to make an extra copy of an "additional page" that we had attached to the form, so he took it back out and told Juxin just hang on to it and bring it with her to the interview (duh). So our DS-156 forms (English and Chinese) were not sealed inside the packet, but that was fine because it didn't pose any problem at the interview. All of the "certificates" were sealed in the packet.

Regarding the I-134 and supporting documents (which were not sealed in the packet), I re-checked with Juxin and the VO never looked at any of the I-134 documents! They were bundled together with all the phone records, emails, money transfers, etc and never saw the light of day the whole time! Of course sometimes the I-134 is what they concentrate on most. You just never know.

Kim ... play it safe. Send her copies of the I-134 supporting documents, then bring the originals with you. Then if your plane crashes, she still has a very good chance of passing the interview :P But most likely you will arrive safely and you can give her the originals which she can bring to the interview and present to the VO (if the VO asks for originals after seeing just the copies).

Hey all ---

Need some input from those already through the process ---  I remember that Trigg mentioned that they put his I-134 in with the results of Ling's medical exam and sealed it all up for the interview ----  anyone know if that is some kind of requirement?? 

Definitely no. The I-134 does not get seal with with the medical exam result. Just let Ling bring the I-134 to the interview.