The Door Is Open ~!!!!!!

Thanks Jim !

So how was the ride back to PDX on NWA's brand new Airbus 330 ?

:lol:  :D

Super smooth, a real joy to ride. The best part ... Beijing to Tokyo, about 2 hours. Then Tokyo to Portland, less than 8 hours!! Haha, those are definitely manageable times :greenblob:

Oh, and not all video-in-your-seat systems are created equal!

On the way to Asia, I flew Asiana's Airbus A330 planes (also very nice), but for the movies ... you have to view the movies on their schedule. They start playing them all at once, and if you want to start watching some other movie, tough.

But on Northwest Airlines (on their A330s), the movies are truly on-demand, which means you can start/stop/pause the movies as much as you want. Plus they have a bigger selection of movies to choose from. Kudos to Northwest! Kim, I suggest flying on Northwest :greenblob:

But on Northwest Airlines (on their A330s), the movies are truly on-demand, which means you can start/stop/pause the movies as much as you want.  Plus they have a bigger selection of movies to choose from.  Kudos to Northwest!  Kim, I suggest flying on Northwest  :greenblob:

Sweet! I never experienced this before. I'll be flying this route in Jan when i come back from visting my baby. (Although, the flight will still suck since i am leaving my honey, :lol: :D )

well, i don't want to steal this thread, so again i wish CONGRATS to Kim!!

(man, i cannot wait for my P4... still so far away!!!! ahhhh.)