american woman/chinese man

I got a pearl-colored silk in Beijing: one with a design of small dragons and the other with the typical chinese flowers, but still don't know what fashion to wear, got no idea at all. I'm not so young as some of you are, and it's my second wedding, so I think a 2- piece set will be great for the ocassion.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ladies-

I've almost got the website set up.

Still waiting on the following:

a graphic image to represent us

rankings... any good ideas? i want to do something fun with this...

I think the site should be up by Tues or Wed.. I'll let you know the link!

Thanks also for the wedding dress responses, I'll definatly look into getting one made here.

Also... thanks to the guys who wrote supporting us. This new website is NOT a competition to CFL, I'll still come here to post and I hope other ladies will too!

amber

Ok ladies!! The site is up... come on in and begin posting!

To get there just go to my website and the link is there:

http://www.anujin.com

don- you can put the link as that... i don't have enough technology to make it it's own domain.. maybe later i can figure that out.....

and for rankings.. i had a good idea:

peasant

merchant

scholar

princess

empress

i'd like something between scholar and princess or between merchant and scholar, any ideas? i definatly can't use enuch!

Syl, nope can't access CFL Photogallery from China. Others have said the same.

Rankings as in newbie, member, advanced member... i want some more creative ones!!

a

you need a proxy server to get out of china.. in I.E. (Your browser)click on tools at the top and at the bottom of thelist click internet options... from there click on the tab at the top on connections.... than back to the bottom lan settings.

Put a check in the box below the proxy settings.. in the first now ungrayed out box type 67.15.130.23 in the next box (port) 8080... click ok and than try going to that sight... remember you may have to uncheck the box to go to your regular sites and if you get an odd access diened page this is because of this.. again uncheck the box..

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth