• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Huzzah!

The reports of my demise are premature.

The missus is a sweet little lady, full of Southern charm (that's Southern, as in Southern China)

Happy as a clam to eat dinner at Blue & White (even though I think a warm glass of water has more taste than the food they serve).

Apparently she just got a letter suggesting it would be a good idea if she and her passport would stop by the consulate in a week or so.

^_^

Alright Moon Carol!!!

A very long road you both travelled. Let us know when you have that visa in hand and of course you can always give them the one finger slaute with the other :)

ahhh but wait until she in in the states.

The best of luck, fortune, health and everything to you both! Life is about balance and it's about time life gave you your's.

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

I have confirmed the wife has been invited to appear at the consulate next week, Monday through Thursday, during normal business hours.

Jumping Jesus on a pogo-stick!

I am well aware that the merry band of pranksters in the compound at the Swan Hotel have been known to summon a person, only to send them away with yet another slip saying "Don't call us, we'll call you".

But like a barfly that chooses to overlook the unusually large Adam's apple of the woman on the stool next to him, I'm going to pretend that we about to score until proven otherwise. :unsure: