Numbers VS Letters

Can't remember all the numbers and letter of the forms right now and had a question.

We are a married K-1 with a 17.5 year old K-2 daughter.

We filed the AoS, AP, EAD. Got the AP, and EAD.

Can't remember about the I-130, is that a seperate form independant of the AoS or is it the same or is it _______?

Is the I-130 or I-131 an extra filing needed in our situation?

Man I am getting old, hehe.

Louis

Can't remember all the numbers and letter of the forms right now and had a question.

We are a married K-1 with a 17.5 year old K-2 daughter.

We filed the AoS, AP, EAD.  Got the AP, and EAD.

Can't remember about the I-130, is that a seperate form independant of the AoS or is it the same or is it _______?

Is the I-130 or I-131 an extra filing needed in our situation?

Man I am getting old, hehe.

Louis

The I-131 is the application used for AP (Advance Parole). If you somehow got AP without filing the I-131, please let us all know how you did it. :lol:

The I-130 (Petition of Alien Relative) is not needed for a K-1/K-2 filing for Adustment of Status (AOS).

The I-131 is the application used for AP (Advance Parole). If you somehow got AP without filing the I-131, please let us all know how you did it. :angel:

The I-130 (Petition of Alien Relative) is not needed for a K-1/K-2 filing for Adustment of Status (AOS).

Frank,

I just made them an offer they couldn't refuse --00--

But really...

I have been very busy (and dislexic) so sometimes mix up the numbers etc. The I-131 must have been the 3rd main form I filed out. Just could not remember.

Thanks