P4!!!!!!!!

Guest shamrock

Guest shamrock

I called DOS today and found out that my fiance has her interview on Nov. 22! We returned our P-3 the last week of May, and it was logged in the system on June 1st. Good luck to the May and June P-3's who are still waiting for an interview. Call DOS asap!

...Send it to her via FedEx on the 2nd week of November with all the dates in the 1st week of November (I'm assuming it takes no more than a week to get a FedEx in China)...

Congratulations Shamrock! Its good to hear the news of an interview date.

For the note regarding use of Fed-Ex, I priced using Fed-Ex from Florida to Dalian and it would cost about $35 and take at least a week. For only $9, you can send it as "Global Priority" from your local post office and it will still take one week.

As an alternative, I suppose you could use DHL, but I don't have any idea of the price.

Again, Congratulations and Best of Luck!!!

-jim

I called DOS today and found out that my fiance has her interview on Nov. 22! We returned our P-3 the last week of May, and it was logged in the system on June 1st. Good luck to the May and June P-3's who are still waiting for an interview. Call DOS asap!

we are just a few days behind you on the time line. i also called dos this morning, and was told we're still waiting to be scheduled.

better believe i'll be calling every day!!!

thanks so much for posting this. i'll tell yan zi when i make her wake-up call in a little while.

whoa.

Hey Steve,

I called DOS as soon as I saw this thread! I could not believe when she actually told me the date! My adrenaline is going full tilt right now.

I hope you and Yan Zi are right behind us!

congratulations tony! :lol: i wish you and quan everything good in life. pop a bottle of bubbly tonight! i couldn't be happier for you.

we're up next, no doubt about it now. and neal and yaya, too.

steve