Shaken Ratled and "O MY GOD.........!"

Hello My Friends,

Our long wait will soon be over and our life together will begin!

Over the following month, I have been giving information to my wife about everything I could think of to help her feel easier should the VO ask her an unexpected question. now more than anything, I am very excited about the dates coming. Although I will not be able to be with my wife Oct. 18th, I know I will be awake :o until she calls me and tells me how everything went!

As would be anyone, my wife is very worried that something will happen that will keep her from getting the visa. I continue to encourage her that she will do very well. As do many of our SO's, the fear of not speaking good enough English to satisfy the VO is enough to make one shake in their shoes. I tell her to not be afraid to let the VO know that she is a little scared. Talk to the VO the same way she talks to me on the phone or face to face. ;)

I have done all that I can do at this point in time. I will continue to let my wife know that she has my full suport and all my thoughts for a successful interview.

So my friends, here is to all of you that have yet to go through this. If you are not able to be with your SO for the interview, at least ensure them that they will not fail. You may not be there in person, but your heart and soul will be! :P :D

Good Luck to all!

Bryan

I am every bit optimistic that all will be fine. It'll be a breeze! That's how one needs to look at it and not worry lest something does come up. I know how nerve-racking it can be though.

My wife didn't speak, or understand, good english at the time of her interview and the VO never said anything about it.

Well Bryan, good luck to you both and particularly to your wife on that most fateful day!

Again, It'll be a breeze! Im'a root'n for ya!... :D

Ty