called DOS today

Hi all..i called DOS today and she said that our interview will be in Dec,,sent p3 back on May 24th,,hope she is right,,have waited a year Oct 20th

are ur visa type K1 or CR1? I send P3 bac to GZ on May ,22th,i am K1 but still have not got interview date so far, mind telling me ur visa type? thanks

we are applying for K-1,,Xiao had her name wrong on the form and we had to have second name check,,but everything is approved,,good luck to you,hope you get p4 soon,,Andy

Hi all..i called DOS today and she said that our interview will be in Dec,,sent p3 back on May 24th,,hope she is right,,have waited a year Oct 20th

are ur visa type K1 or CR1? I send P3 bac to GZ on May ,22th,i am K1 but still have not got interview date so far, mind telling me ur visa type? thanks

we are applying for K-1,,Xiao had her name wrong on the form and we had to have second name check,,but everything is approved,,good luck to you,hope you get p4 soon,,Andy

Thanks for ur information,i will let my fiance call DOS tomorrow,wish i will get the good news as u do ~

-helen

btw,mind telling me when ur second name check finished ? is it on May,24 or later ? i just wondering why ur interview date will be in Dec but not Nov,coz as i know there still no any K1 get interview date on Nov so far,how come a May P3 schedule get a interview date on Dec? Why not Nov? Feel confused now

thanks

-helen

btw,mind telling me when ur second name check finished ? is it on May,24 or later ? i just wondering why ur interview date will be in Dec but not Nov,coz as i know there still no any K1 get interview date on Nov so far,how come a May P3 schedule get a interview date on Dec? Why not Nov? Feel confused now

thanks

-helen

Her second name check was completed in June

Hi "Nucks"

I've had similar responses from the DoS when I called them.

The latest was that they saw a note on the computer when pulling up my case that it said "interview would be in three months" (but didn't have any reference date 'from'). Then, she said that the interview would be in December. Of course I don't put much faith in what she told me. In fact, at this point, I think they will tell us anything just so we will hang up and go away. I think everyone is calling them because GZ is so far behind.

Our P3 was returned in July, and as everyone else, we are quite frustrated. I can't imagine what is holding things up so long. I don't believe they have given out any new K1 visa appointments for quite a while. :greenblob:

Maybe the changing of the Chief of Consular is the reason for the protracted delays. Who knows? I wish we could at least get a firm date. That would make our lives much easier so we can start our plans.

best of luck to you.

- jim

Hi "Nucks"

I've had similar responses from the DoS when I called them.

The latest was that they saw a note on the computer when pulling up my case that it said "interview would be in three months" (but didn't have any reference date 'from'). Then, she said that the interview would be in December. Of course I don't put much faith in what she told me. In fact, at this point, I think they will tell us anything just so we will hang up and go away. I think everyone is calling them because GZ is so far behind.

Our P3 was returned in July, and as everyone else, we are quite frustrated. I can't imagine what is holding things up so long. I don't believe they have given out any new K1 visa appointments for quite a while. :greenblob:

Maybe the changing of the Chief of Consular is the reason for the protracted delays. Who knows? I wish we could at least get a firm date. That would make our lives much easier so we can start our plans.

best of luck to you.

- jim

Hi Jim

My congress ;lady emailed GZ 2 weeks ago and they said the middle of Nov or Dec,,so i know it ant gona be Nov,,so im hoping for it to be in Dec

Thanks Jim,,,Andy

Hi,

Your position sounds very similar to ours, we returned our p3 back to GZ on

May 20th 2004. To my understanding there have been a few CR1's given interview dates for November, so I would assume there are still at least 10 or more interview slots left for Nov (k1's).

There were no p4's issued in September, so I really can't imagine they would not issue any in October either- does anyone know if there has ever been a two month stretch of no p4's being issued (k1)?

I expect that if they issue p4's this month it will be this week, just a logical guess (although it's hard to be logical in the face of the 12 armed giant).

good luck!

California :greenblob: