Sarah's here!!!!!!!

SARAH IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

...and man, I can't hardly stand it!!! I am so excited!

:P :D :lol: :) :P :D :lol: B) :) :) B) :lol: :D :P

She arrived at SFO about 12 noon PDT. Her sister picked her up at the airport. I spoke to her a couple of hours ago! She cleared Customs and her Visa was processed OK. I will post an EMail if there was any info to share with my fellow CFL'ers. She said the flight was "little good" - BUT, she has never flown and did not sleep. I think she might have worn out the armrests with a death grip!

I will go to Sacramento in a couple of weeks and we will have a US wedding!

WOO HOO!!!!

http://www.evalueator.com/graphics/man-happy.gif

SARAH IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

...and man, I can't hardly stand it!!! I am so excited!

:P  :D  :lol:  :)  :P  :D  :lol:  B)  :lol:  :)  B)  :lol:  :D  :P

She arrived at SFO about 12 noon PDT. Her sister picked her up at the airport. I spoke to her a couple of hours ago! She cleared Customs and her Visa was processed OK. I will post an EMail if there was any info to share with my fellow CFL'ers. She said the flight was "little good"  -  BUT, she has never flown and did not sleep. I think she might have worn out the armrests with a death grip!

I will go to Sacramento in a couple of weeks and we will have a US wedding!

WOO HOO!!!!

http://www.evalueator.com/graphics/man-happy.gif

Hey Jeff,

First off CONGRADULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!

I think I once said something to you about our ships passing by in the night. I came back from Shanghai today- but bailed out at LAX even though I had been ticketed to SFO.

Wedding in a few weeks in Sacramento? I will be going there to see my newest grandson there soon- he's almost 4 months now. But I am shooting for a return to Shanghai Sept. 15th.

I only came back to the US to figure out what is going on with my I-130 NOA-1 out of CSC. I had the bank send a copy of the check and they REDUCED the SIZE of the check. Even w/ a magnifying glass 1 digit of the WAC # is questionable. Upon arrival home in the Vegas area I checked status online. *IF* I have the right WAC# our NOA 2 was approved 2 days ago and is "in the mail". Richard