Hey cool!! thanks Cosmic..

"what..? you want to buy a camel.. you can't even drive!!."" heheheh

As my old pal D Duck used to say.. "What a maroon!"

I did run into new people it seemed at the American Services Unit and was told one person we knew of there was no longer working and had been re assigned to DC. Their tour was done and they were rotated out.

Could this explain some of the changes there?

The two pics I saw were nice.. a little to close to give one a sense of the space are there ... but still an improvment from NO pics. As I had mentined before with the video we posted.. it gives people a look into the place and at least part of it becomes familiar.

Mark and Bea

The DOS also has some updates on their site. They now claim that the average calendar day wait time for a non immigrant visa appointment is 49 days. So, I assume, after they recieve your filled out P3 in the mail and it is entered into their computer, 49 days to the interview and the visa is still given the next day. Not too bad . . . . . Here's the link

http://travel.state.gov/visa/tempvisitors_...=GUZ&x=103&y=18

I guess the question now is, why did so many of you have to wait 3 to 4 months? Has the backlog somehow vanished?

:o

Now if I can just get my petition out of clearance delay. Maybe I should send my sweetie down there. I bet she can get the job done . . . She can be quite a handfull when she wants something!!! . . . . . hehehehe . . They won't know what hit em!

Mark and Bea:

Being well versed in Looney Toons, I would have to say that it was Bugs Bunny who coined the phrase "What a maroon"

The DOS also has some updates on their site. They now claim that the average calendar day wait time for a non immigrant visa appointment is 49 days. So, I assume, after they recieve your filled out P3 in the mail and it is entered into their computer, 49 days to the interview and the visa is still given the next day. Not too bad . . . .  .  Here's the link

http://travel.state.gov/visa/tempvisitors_...=GUZ&x=103&y=18

I guess the question now is, why did so many of you have to wait 3 to 4 months? Has the backlog somehow vanished?

:o

Now if I can just get my petition out of clearance delay. Maybe I should send my sweetie down there. I bet she can get the job done . . . She can be quite a handfull when she wants something!!! . . . . . hehehehe . . They won't know what hit em!

Mark and Bea:

Being well versed in Looney Toons, I would have to say that it was Bugs Bunny who coined the phrase "What a maroon"

Just remember, though, that GZ processes K-1 visas as immigrant visas.