Need help with a translation

Hi All,

We (Hua and I) have a translator we use daily. It is a close friend of hers; Thus is the immediate problem. There are times - such as right now - That I need an impartial person to translate some very personal letters. I am tring to discuss some very personal issues with her and I cannot use her friend to translate it as it would be very embarrasing for her.

My question is: Is there anybody out there that can translate some letters or recommend another person to me that I can use on rare occasions? I will gladly pay for the services if there is anybody who I can trust to do the translation for me properly. Can you help me, anybody???

Please reply if there is any advice you can offer. I can be e-mailed at <snip> Thanks so much!

Scott

----------------------------------------------

Use the email button for sending emails.

Tony (moderator)

Guest DragonFlower

Are these actual letters or email???

There are several fairly good web based translation sites,if we are talking about email.You can actually buy the Systran software for about 60 bucks and install it on your comp.

I use babelfish.altavista.com it works fairly well.

There are many others.Just use google to search for them.

My wife uses some other site in China.

Sometimes the translation is a little goofy,but I would say it hits 90% of the time.

long

Guest DragonFlower

Ahhh,fond memories.

In the beginning,one of my Chinese friends from work ,helped with our phone calls.Umm,we talked about EVERYTHING,She did a lot of blushing.

I was so glad when we found the translation websites.

I hope you can take advantage of this,it helped us a great deal to be able to talk stuff over,privately.

If your SO does not have a comp,she could go to the WangBa.

long

Guest skduvall

All,

I have been using the internet websites for translations....But for this particular letter I want a 100% correct translation due to the content. I would love to find an individual who would be willing to help me out on at least this one letter and her reply.

Thanks,

Scott