I feel so bad

Nichole,

All of us here understand exactly how hard it is on you right now. Hopefully, you can take heart in the efforts of all those who are trying to get something done about this unaceptable situation.

True love can survive even much longer in this situation. Go to the "Our Stories" section and click on "Owen and Chunxia" I did move to China rather than be apart any longer after a year apart. If you would like to talk with my wife, send a PM for numbers.

Nicole,

It is better if your fiancé can get some time off from his job and go to China to visit you. That way he can still keep his job and qualify for the minimum support required. He can get a 30-day visitor visitor, and possibly a 60-day, and a 30-day extension. Have him check into it. You are not the only one in this situation. Our petition was approved on December 17, 2001, and our interview was August 8, 2002. We are still waiting. The waiting is really hard, but if your love is strong just think of how great your times will be when you are finally together again.

Guest enight

white tao MM, glad to see you here too :unsure:

and don't lose the hope, we all have been through the long time waiting, if we lost the control , then the depressed feeling would affect to our loved ones too,

if we have to wait for that long time...lets say one year, why not just cheer up and encourage to each other :P

we are looking forward to hear good news from you soon! :excl:

Nicole,

Please don't lose hope. If you don't mind me asking, when did you receive Packet 3 and when did you interview? The only problem with your fiance moving to China during the waiting process is the need for a certain level of income to sponsor you if you both wish to go to the U.S. at a later time. There are a lot of people who you could have your fiance contact. If you would like, please contact me offline ... my email is in the Contact List forum.

P.J.

Nicole,

Don't give up, everything will be fine. A lot of people in here have the same situation as you have. While you are waiting, find something to do in there, say, see movies, talk with friend, family, go travel etc.

If you GG go to China, later when you want to come to US again, it will be very hard to provide the affidavit support document. And You may still have to wait.

Cheer up and over come this hard time, everything will be fine.

:) Nicole,

Please don't give up hope. Ella and I started the K-1 last Feb. My Ella is so wonderful, if my mood is not good I know it will make her sad. We give each other support every day. Since her and her daughters interview she has seen several of her friends that had interview on the same day get their visas and she is still waiting on background check to be completed. Our love is so great for each other and we hope to be united very soon. If you would like her to call you or email please let me know and I will give you her e-mail address. She is also o 001 web every day. I pray every day every one will get visas very soon.

Tine & Ella

Indianapolis & Shanghai

but by now and there no one can tell me that when I can get visa. my fiance is planing move to china with me. But they told me that if he loose his job and the application was cancel. I do need hlep to make us be together. email: whitetao@hotmail.com

Hi Nicole

Yuhui and I received your email :D thanks.

Yuhui will respond to you. We are both in Beijing right now.

Don't give up just now :rolleyes:

Note for you guys.. Nicole tells us she was right behind us in the interview line August 1 st.