YeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blsqueaky
All right Bryan, a very heartfelt congrats. Now she will be her just in time to get ready for the start of a Wisconsin winter :blink:  :D

I told her it gets cold, but I have a bad feeling it is going to be bad this year. Our summer has been way to cool this year! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/28/28_4_3.gif

Bryan, you are not the only one right now. We have been already having some nite in the mid-40's, and is not even fall yet, but get this, as of yet, Ling as not closed the windows, has not had me turn on the heat, and in the morning when it is in the mid to high 50's, will go out jogging in short shorts. When she first arrived she complained about the cold some, and already is used to it. Go figure, GZ to here, and already adapting to the weather. Now just waiting for the real winter. :lol: :lol: :D

All right Bryan, a very heartfelt congrats. Now she will be her just in time to get ready for the start of a Wisconsin winter :blink:  :D

I told her it gets cold, but I have a bad feeling it is going to be bad this year. Our summer has been way to cool this year! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/28/28_4_3.gif

Bryan, you are not the only one right now. We have been already having some nite in the mid-40's, and is not even fall yet, but get this, as of yet, Ling as not closed the windows, has not had me turn on the heat, and in the morning when it is in the mid to high 50's, will go out jogging in short shorts. When she first arrived she complained about the cold some, and already is used to it. Go figure, GZ to here, and already adapting to the weather. Now just waiting for the real winter. :lol: :D :D

Have you shown her what a snow blower looks like yet? My wife keeps telling me how she already doesn't like Wisconsin weather. I told her it's not so bad once you get used to the warmth inside the house. She tells me how she has a very warm coat she wants to bring with her. I told her that's good, but when she gets here we will go find her a "Real Coat" for this type of weather! .... :lol:

Guest blsqueaky

Snow blower, heck no, on a real bad nite, I will just call a friend, tell her to talk to her husband, who happens to run the plow here, make a pass in my driveway. :blink: :D

Right now Ling has about 3 "real coats", all of them from my landlord, and down parka's