Where is Se Lang???

Guest blsqueaky
He had to have some way to show Weilin the way back to Texas, incase he got lost or couldn't drive. What better way?!

Hopefully he hasn't crossed with Bisqueaky's old trail. Who knows where they may end up? Richard

Now wait, why are you bringing me up in this. I could show him a very direct route to get home, and I can show hime the tourist one. Now Richard, please give me a little credit here, I would not hold Se_land up at all. I want him home soon so that Ling and I can see the vids. :blink: :( :D

He had to have some way to show Weilin the way back to Texas, incase he got lost or couldn't drive. What better way?!

Hopefully he hasn't crossed with Bisqueaky's old trail. Who knows where they may end up? Richard

Now wait, why are you bringing me up in this. I could show him a very direct route to get home, and I can show hime the tourist one. Now Richard, please give me a little credit here, I would not hold Se_land up at all. I want him home soon so that Ling and I can see the vids. :blink: :( :D

Hey OTR Mark,

I'll bet your super on knowing the way around the country, Heck, you may know how to tell me how to get from Pahrump, Nevada to Buckeyes Lake, Ohio w/o a map. It was a reference to you criss crossing the country so much and Se_lang picking up a false trail.

BTW I have really enjoyed your Ling's progress reports, their great. Richard

Guest blsqueaky

Now wait, why are you bringing me up in this. I could show him a very direct route to get home, and I can show hime the tourist one. Now Richard, please give me a little credit here, I would not hold Se_land up at all. I want him home soon so that Ling and I can see the vids. :) :greenblob: :redblob:

Hey OTR Mark,

I'll bet your super on knowing the way around the country, Heck, you may know how to tell me how to get from Pahrump, Nevada to Buckeyes Lake, Ohio w/o a map. It was a reference to you criss crossing the country so much and Se_lang picking up a false trail.

BTW I have really enjoyed your Ling's progress reports, their great. Richard

Richard, I understood. Now I could probably find Se_Lang a nice route to Texas, but I think that he would want to get home. Now, from PahRump, Nevada, go to either Las Vegas, or Reno, get on one of the shuttles, fly to Columbus, preferably the Hooters line, find taxi, and they will get you there.

Now I have been known to take some weird routes when out here, if I have the time, especially now when Ling is with me. Let her see the country.

Glad that you are enjoying Lings Progress. She still amazes me in what she learns. Thanks again.

Guest blsqueaky
Yes Mark, Please continue the updates, they are very enjoyable, and give us a little inside look of what is to come.............Thanks :)

Gene, as life progresses, I will keep updating. I am just wondering what it is going to be like for you, Seattle, Little China town down on the water, I am thinking great, and maybe not so great. I know that when I lived in Seattle late 70's, I really enjoyed going there, and a restruant there out by Sea-Tac, the South China Doll, great people the owners.

Mark,

I think it will be OK for her here. I have quite a few Chinese friends and there is a large Chinese community also. I have only lived here since 1991, but I am from Spokane and would visit here often. I love the downtown and water front area and the international district is in south Seattle, but that is about a 40 minute drive and very expensive to live downtown. There are alot of asian markets and communities in the outlying areas, so I think we will be OK. I plan to devote all of my time to her and our family, our boys will go to the same school and I have a job that she is welcome to come with me to until she finds work. The weather is definently cooler than Nanning, but we don't have the severe winters like some other parts of the country. We just have to worry about Volcanos, I think Mt. Raineer is next. :)

Guest blsqueaky

Oh yes Gene, I agree, I think Mt. Rainer is due. I was there for St. Helens, was living in Puyallup(sp) at that time, brand new Fiat X-1/9, scraped some dust of with one finger, what a mistake. Had to drive from Seattle to Cleveland at the time, what a mess, replaced the air filter twice

Guest hakkamike

I may have a Darrell and Weilin sighting in a bit, he called around a hour ago asking if we were going to be home, I told Lusheng to get out the camera to prove it lol lol lol. If he brings the boys I will need to cook up some extra grub, now my boy Mark just called and says he will bring a friend over too,,, got to find FOOD.

Later, Michael Perez

Now, from PahRump, Nevada, go to either Las Vegas, or Reno, get on one of the shuttles, fly to Columbus, preferably the Hooters line, find taxi, and they will get you there.

***Las Vegas, Reno is an adventure from here plus paid parking. Preferably the Hooters Line? Better make a Buckeye Lake run soon. Lao po may not like this idea. W/ her it would probably be a car or RV trip for the same reason as Ling***

Now I have been known to take some weird routes when out here, if I have the time, especially now when Ling is with me. Let her see the country.

*** I won't give you my Pahrump to Mexicali/ San Diego route- big rigs don't seem welcome on these backroads, i.e., weight limits and low bridges.***

Glad that you are enjoying Lings Progress. She still amazes me in what she learns. Thanks again.

I had the opportunity to fly over the area of Mt. St. Helens during an eruption phase- well maybe to the West of her. Shortly after I-5 re-opened I drove to Bremerton (and around to Seattle and Boeing field). There are not enough words to describe this event. A few years after I visited the observation point on a clear day.

Yeah, Gene some "experts" seem to think SF Chinatown to be the "best". Personally, I prefer Seattles at lot more- the seafood is incredible. Richard

Guest hakkamike

Darrell and Weilin did show up at the house, they could not stay long as they were going out shopping for a bed(u guys fill in the rest)????????? Posted a picture In the CFL Gallery http://candleforlove.us/gallery/view_photo...m08&id=DCP_0626

Gene, I will add some more pictures of us in a few days, I enjoy looking at others also so I better put some more of us on the Gallery.

Later, Michael Perez

Ok, Yes I am back home after a lot of travel but I am still on the run (see time stamp) I have to get up at 6 to get kids enrolled in School that started 2.5 weeks ago I am so tired from so much running around and still sleeping on a twin bed house is a total mess all she can say is messy man. I drove her to the store in my van tonight all she could say is "Chou, Chou" meaning it stinks so I think I have her ready to buy a new car :( or at least one from this decade. Anyway as soon as I can slow done some more I will try to get everything online (pic, video, story etc..)

Bye for now.