Where is Se Lang???

Guest blsqueaky

I know for one I can not wait to start seeing his posts again. I know that he will be quite busy when they return. Also, along with Ling, can not wait to see the Vids.

I think he rushed off to the airport without her, then as he was boarding the plane he remembered and ran back to the hotel to go get her.  But by that time she was pissed so now he's off to a florist shop in Chung Qing to smooth things over  :greenblob:

As he was rushing off to the airport he looked and couldn't find Weilin any where. So after he went back to Chongqing, he found Weilin

.....siting on the counter in the bath room.....
Together they made a mad dash for the airport once again........ :greenblob:

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to say that Darrell (Se_Lang) and Weilin will be heading back to the USA on Sept.,1. Darrell and his MM met with my wife Qunying today and they called me so we all had a good talk on the phone. He told me he didn't have alot of time to get on a computer because they have been constantly on the go ever sense GZ.

He will be telling everyone about all they did (well ... maybe not ALL they did) once they get settled back in Texas.

We break into your regularly schedualed thread for a "Se_Lang" update!

September 4, 2004, while I was in my work truck going to my next Cable TV Service Call, I was startled by the sombering tones of my Nextel Alerting me that Darrell (alias: Se_Lang) was now in the Kenosha, Wisconsin area with his "New Wife" Weilin.

We chated for a short time and set a time to meet at my house. At a little before 8:00pm CST, Darrell and Weiling were sitting in my home engaged in conversation. Darrell and Weilin are now enroute back to Texas where once settled in, Darrell will be online to give everyone all the details of his new "Adventures in Paradice"! Stay tuned for the latest update!

We return you now to your regularly schedualed thread already in progress!

OK, so I would never make a good news copy editer. But I am happy to say that Darrell and Weilin are a very happy couple. We even woke my wife so they could say hello to her. That's OK, because they did the same to me when they were visiting my wife.

In all, we had a very good (but short) time at my home. Darrell has asked me to tell everyone Hello and that he will be back on CFL in a couple days or 3.

Everyone have a great Labor Day Weekend!