Do you have a new hobby..

Say Trigg.. you have had experience and are now flying ultralights.

Now if you have gained an altitude of oh maybe 500 FT and are climbing.. can you still hear the mutterings of a right wing nut?

And how about at level flight with less throttle? If not is there anyway to drown that out? :blink: :unsure: B)

Mark and Bea

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say Trigg.. you have had experience and are now flying ultralights.

Now if you have gained an altitude of oh maybe 500 FT and are climbing.. can you still hear the mutterings of a right wing nut?

And how about at level flight with less throttle? If not is there anyway to drown that out? :blink:  :unsure:  B)

Mark and Bea

Ah my friend LMark. Lest you forget the higher you go, the closer to heaven you are and the closer to heaven you are, the fewer right wing nuts you encounter. However, if you look down you may see some. I find this an appropriate time for a bowel movement.

hmm from my readings lately... seems you really have to keep an eye on those wing nuts. Pre-flight check and post as well.

I'm sure that if one of them gave way in mid flight .. it would certainly scare the shit out of you.

I consider myself a peaceable kind of guy, easy going at times and I have always felt.. well if the spirit moves you.. than why not a movement! If your aim is enlightenment... that should do it... just remember your aim :unsure:

ohhh sorry.. that was a typo flutterings... as in one giving way and the fabric waving in the breeze.

You know you and your brother if you are still testing... might want to mention they do away with the wing nuts and try something more modern, more progessive, a little bit less of a drag on the system.

hmmmm ?

Mark and Bea