delivery to GZ

It usually takes about 2 weeks after NOA 2 for your petiton to be entered into thier system at NVC. It could take anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months for NVC to process your petition and send it to GZ. Once there it will sit in a warehouse for 4-5 weeks until it is entered into the system and P-3 is sent out. You can call NVC 603 334 0700 and find out when it was sent. Give them the 13 digit service center number and her date of birth.

P2 from VSC > NVC > GZ > Lizi's house - 2 months exactly. If mine is any indication of the normal timing I don't know?  For our P1 to get approved was definitely longer than most.

Tom, I agree, that is the longest wait I have ever seen for P1-P2 out of VSC. Was there an RFE in there, or any reason you know of for that delay?

We had the same experience for P3 wait. Our P3 arrived 2 months exactly from the date on our NOA2.

Call DHL 1-800-225-5345 When you get to a human tell them you would like the tracking numbers for the packages sent from the NVC August 16th to Consulate General Guangzhou China. Give them NVC Zip 03801 and GZ Consulate PC 510133. There is usually 3 or four packages sent. I have heard that the ones originating in Erlanger Kentucky are usually the ones that contain our files, but your guess is as good as anybodies.

I know that some of you were able NVto track the petition from NVC to Guangzhou.  I called the NVC and they said it was sent Monday Aug 16th.  How did you all track it all the way to the consulate and through customs?

Thanks

Hey animatormark - Did you ever call DHL? I just spoke to NVC this morning and they said ours was sent to Guangzhou same day (August 16). I guess ours is with yours. Let me know if you got any further info from DHL, or I'll make the call for the both of us.

I arrived on the 19th and is sitting in customs....YEEHAW!! Actually, because of the size of the package they are waiting for authorization for the package to go through. So they are working on it and have sent requests the 23rd and 24th. I have the tracking numbers now so I can check the status. I you need the tracking numbers, just email me at animatormark@yahoo.com, identify who you are and that you are from this site and I can give it to you.

Thanks

Mark