A Funny Thing Happened to Darrell........

Everyone,

I want to tell you about this but I'm afraid I would leave something out. You will enjoy this much more when Darrell tells it.

I will tell you three things:

1. New Lugage

2. Bathroom

3. Tickets / Passport / Documents

:ph34r:

Bryan!!

Those were great hints!! But I would have never guessed! FUNNY FUNNY STORY DARRELL!

Bryan, you can be such the ..............sometimes!!!!!!

Darrell, you and I could be twins.

Bottom line, I'm glad everything worked out well. Say hi to Mark and Bea for us.

Hey Bryan ya think we might be in China at the same time?

If so, let's hook up. I'm planning on an end of October trip. Any longer and the separation will become unbearable. We may be taking a cruise down the Yangtze. care to join us?

Marty,

The way things are going, it could be. I am still trying to figure out if I will have the money to go. It is possable that Qunying might have a few things to clean up before coming, so that would mean (depending on the interview date) she may need to wait a couple months before coming. If that happens, then I will be going to China for sure. I still have my hopes she will be ready just after the interview.

I'm sure if I can make it that Qunying and I would love to meet up and take a cruise. I'll keep you posted!

Darrell, Glad to see you made it in one piece.

Marty,

The way things are going, it could be. I am still trying to figure out if I will have the money to go. It is possable that Qunying might have a few things to clean up before coming, so that would mean (depending on the interview date) she may need to wait a couple months before coming. If that happens, then I will be going to China for sure. I still have my hopes she will be ready just after the interview.

I'm sure if I can make it that Qunying and I would love to meet up and take a cruise. I'll keep you posted!

Darrell, Glad to see you made it in one piece.

Bryan,

I'm half hoping we don't meet and that you've been there and gone with Qunying's visa in her passport. But, if not I look forward to the opportunity of a good time in China.

Hang in there, the P4 should be coming any day now.

I hope :greenblob:

Marty,

I am certanly hoping so as you are too. My wife is now getting very anxiouse and frustrated at the same time. I can always tell when she is depressed and is really missing me. She goes shopping and buys a dress. Then she gets all made up and then shows the dresses off to me on Video chat. This last trip to the dress shop neted 3 regulare dresses and one hand made.

I can't get upset with her. I know it makes her happy so I don't ask how much she give for the dresses. She will tell me if it is very expensive.

If we don't meet in China, then we will just have to meet in the States! I was telling Darrell when he called me the day just before he left, that a get to gether with you, he and a few others would be great.

Untill then, we are keeping our fingers crossed and I continue to call DOS every Monday.