One mre hurdle cleared

Hi Gang,

Thanks for all the help. And the people who Emailed me with Email addresses and Phone numbers it is much appreciated. Well I just got off the phone with Linmei for about an hour. We went over the papers One Question and answer at a time and its all done. I am confident it is all right. The P3 will be sent sack io Guangzho tomorrow morning since She is now at work. I am sure she will contact some wifes and fiancees. About the passport and police certificates. Thanks again I could not be happier right now. I choose to be very positive. I believe that our papers will move very quickly through the rest of the process. You know when evereything just seems to go wrong like a lemon car. but other times when nothing goes bad a car that never breaks down not even a flat tire. The oppisite of A lemon. Well I believe No break downs or Flats in the future for our application. For some unforseen reason the rest will go by Quickly and smoooothly no hitches. I just have the strongest feeling that soon we will be in each others arms.

The best of Luck to all Jim And Linmei

Hi Gang,

Thanks for all the help. And the people who Emailed me with Email addresses and Phone numbers it is much appreciated. Well I just got off the phone with Linmei for about an hour. We went over the papers One Question and answer at a time and its all done. I am confident it is all right. The P3 will be sent sack io Guangzho tomorrow morning since She is now at work. I am sure she will contact some wifes and fiancees. About the passport and police certificates. Thanks again I could not be happier right now. I choose to be very positive. I believe that our papers will move very quickly through the rest of the process. You know when evereything just seems to go wrong like a lemon car. but other times when nothing goes bad  a car that never breaks down not even a flat tire. The oppisite of A lemon. Well I believe No break downs or Flats in the future for our application. For some unforseen reason the rest will go by Quickly and smoooothly no hitches. I just have the strongest feeling that soon we will be in each others arms.

The best of Luck to all Jim And Linmei

Congratulations!! Only one big hurdle left! I'm right there with ya. Best of luck :blink: