New processing times out

As was reported previously here at candleforove, the NBC (MSC) has moved one day, to February 12. The only solace I can take is in the fact that surely they have to do SOMETHING about this soon. How can they be processing all K3s this slowly? I mean, that's a lot of K3s.

Had I known this was going to happen, I would have filed K1. But at the time I couldn't have known that things would get stuck like this.

I am also monitoring the TSC's processing of I-130s. They moved from 4/18/03 to 5/1/03, which may not seem bad in comparison, but it is a significant decline from the average of one-and-a-half months they have been moving during each two-week period lately. In fact it is the second-lowest amount of movement they have had in any two-week period this year. This is getting depressing.

Ummmm James,

1) Aila is listing the current posted NBC processing time report. Look at the heading it's dated July 12.

2) Please tone down your mood. I don't find it enjoyable to read people complaining who have filed within the last month. I find that it makes the situation much worse for those of us who have been on file for months now.

Thanks,

PF

LOL, maybe there should be a CFL policy where complaints can only be aired by folks who have been waiting more than 90 days between major events :lol:

That's okay James, I can relate to how hard it is to wait. But oh man, if you're already depressed now after just 1 month of waiting, I hope you will be able to survive once your case enters GZville. Months will roll by without knowing a thing about the status of your case - there are no weekly updates posted on a fancy website. It's no fun. The only solice is hearing from other CFLers who are in the same boat. Get ready for that!

Yeah I'm not really depressed. Just wondering what the future might hold. Pre-depressed, in anticipation of how I think I might feel in the future, should things not go my way ...

.. this is 2004, I think our society is now neurotic enough that pre-depression should be considered a valid condition, with treatment covered by insurance ... it's Jerry Springer and Oprah's fault.

2) Please tone down your mood.  I don't find it enjoyable to read people complaining who have filed within the last month.  I find that it makes the situation much worse for those of us who have been on file for months now.

Thanks,

PF

What kind of warped logic is this?? Following with this logic I must ask you not to complain as I have been waiting for AOS for months now.

Hey man, we all have equallity when it comes to the complaint department. Nobody looks at timelines, rather the loud complaints get heard first so stand in line with the rest of us.

Hi James,

I read your posting and I must say it is good to get a laugh ever now and then. Don't get me wrong, I'm laughing with you and not at you. Look at my time line below and then go take a Good cry or shout. I felt the same as you when I hit the first Road Block. I do wish you and your wife a speedy process, but think of that as only a "Best Case Scenario". I hope you don't get an RFE, then the screaming really starts. I have been lucky that I haven't had any RFE's but my I-129F did get held up for 3 months at NVC just waiting to be signed and sent on. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_203.gif

Other than everything else that can go wrong, I can only give you one piece of good advice. "Be Patient".

Good luck and don't hesitate to blow off steam when you feel like it's starting to get to you. We all have our "Boiling Points".

Bryan

I  don't find it enjoyable to read people complaining who have filed within the last month.  I find that it makes the situation much worse for those of us who have been on file for months now.

Thanks,

PF

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt waiting more than a year for the whole K-1 process - now looking at 2-3 years for the AOS. Lighten up and cut the man a little slack. <_<

No complaints here!

None here either! :angry:

But....

As has been stated by many others here, the wait between P-3 and P-4 has been growing exponentially. (2 weeks of P-3s filling up a month of interviews) if this trend is not reversed soon.... better settle in for a long ride.

No complaints here!

None here either! :D

But....

As has been stated by many others here, the wait between P-3 and P-4 has been growing exponentially. (2 weeks of P-3s filling up a month of interviews) if this trend is not reversed soon.... better settle in for a long ride.

At this point, I'm projecting a five month wait until P-4 interview date once P-3 is returned to Ghongzhou, assuming there are no problems. That certainly could change, and I am not counting on anything. I'm basing this on my observation of many of the timelines for K-1's on CFL.

Question Jason? I don't understand your signature notation about P-3 at the White Swan hotel the day AFTER you returned it to Ghongzhou. Can you explain?