Got P4 also

Guest bsiao

Guest bsiao

Hey folks,

I'm new to this website. Like a lot of you it seems, I've waited forever and a day since turning in P3. P4 was received July 17 with an interview date of August 26th! GZ seems to be finally moving on their backlog.

P3 - April 1, 2004, returned to GZ on April 7, 2004.

Regards,

Bernard

Congratulations!

I am new to this also, My wife just got her P4 this afternoon and her interview is 8/27/04 :angel: Finally GZ is speeding up with the new system.

K3

P3- March 26, 2004, received by GZ March 29, 2004

P4- August 27, 2004

Best regard,

Wow. Congratulations to you both. Who opened the floodgates? :(

Guest FRANK 1553

Hello everyone, Im in the early stages, communicating with prospective wife, Planning a visit oct 15,to nov 30... where do I go to learn all the abbreviations!

Hello everyone, Im in the early stages, communicating with prospective wife, Planning a visit oct 15,to nov 30... where do I go to learn all the abbreviations!

Hey, I've laid claim to Frank 15**. :angel: To avoid confusion, you shall henceforth be know as Frank Jr or grasshopper. :(

Welcome to CFL. There is also a list of acronyms in the Information section at the bottom of this website.

Wow this is GREAT! I am very happy for all of you. CONGRATS!

Seems like P4 is being received by those who returned P3 to GZ in late March and early April. A rough calculation indicates P4 might be received 3 1/2 months after returning P3 to GZ. The interview seems to be scheduled five weeks after receipt of P4. Then maybe we can hope for a P4 interview approximatle 5 months after returning P3 to Ghongzhou. At least this is what the current timelines seem to indicate. And assuming there are no problems.

:D :D :D B) B) B) :D :D :rolleyes:

Seems like P4 is being received by those who returned P3 to GZ in late March and early April. A rough calculation indicates P4 might be received 3 1/2 months after returning P3 to GZ. The interview seems to be scheduled five weeks after receipt of P4. Then maybe we can hope for a P4 interview approximatle 5 months after returning P3 to Ghongzhou. At least this is what the current timelines seem to indicate. And assuming there are no problems.

:D  :D  :D  B)  B)  B)  :D  :D  :rolleyes:

Thats about right for now John. My p3 to Interview time was just over two months. GZ got hung up on biometrics I think and now has slowed down. My guess is they will speed up again so 5 months is probably longer than it should take.

Oh, Hai Yan has emailed Fang ling and visa versa---now we are in trouble--again

:D  :D  :D  B)  B)  B)  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Hmm, I have to say I'm concerned looking at this latest group of p4s. Hopefully this is only the first part of the batch, because I'm not really seeing anything beyond the first week of April. If that's the case, then the slow-down continues. Last month we got a batch covering about 2 weeks of p3s. The month before, the batch covered about 3 or so weeks. Hopefully over the next few days we'll see some people from more towards the middle of April getting p4s. If not, then for my own sake (end of April p3) I'd better look seriously at October-November, which puts me at a solid 6 months.

Hello everyone,

My wife sent in her packet 3 on April 5th, 2004.

She received packet for on July 14th 2004 and her

appointment date is August 27, 2004! The I-130 was submitted on July 7th, 2003 and the I-129 was submitted at the end of July 2003.

I am sorry I have not provided any complaints, but I always expected

it would take forever. The key to happiness in life is to always have

low expectations!

Hello everyone,

My wife sent in her packet 3 on April 5th, 2004.

She received packet for on July 14th 2004 and her

appointment date is August 27, 2004!  The I-130 was submitted on July 7th, 2003 and the I-129 was submitted at the end of July 2003.

I am sorry I have not provided any complaints, but I always expected

it would take forever.  The key to happiness in life is to always have

low expectations!

Excpect the worst, accept only the best. welcome to CFL and congrats on the P4.