August Interview People

Guest Harleybob

Guest Harleybob

I e-mailed & faxed Guangzhou Consulate last monday 12-23-02 to resubmit Lingling's name to Department of State Consular Affairs for name check.Her Visa approved Aug.1,2002. I talked with Greg at DOS this morning at 9:30am. As of today Lingling's name or case number still has not been submitted for name check. Greg also told me that very few if any August interviews have been submitted to DOS for final clearance's.

So if your Fiancee was interviewed during the month of August you must send Fax or e-mail to Gz. Consulate and request her name including Case # (GUZ-XXX) be resubmitted to DOS for name check.

Respectfully,

Bob S. In Mich. & Lingling Chongqing China :rolleyes:

what?!!!.. are they joking?

:rolleyes:

i was heard that some of the AUG case lost when they send it by the cable, and they found it , and resend it in Nov...

but when we called GZ and asked if they resend my case to DOS, but the GZ never answer me.. ( a lot of girls called them too )...

soo..what can we do?

Another twist: just spoke with DOS and was told that when the name checking process first begins is when this 90 day countdown begins, not the interview date. For example, our process began in July, but our interview was in October. I was told her name was already submitted and still is pending (but she said that re-submission date) is not on their screen??

I was also told back in September by GZ that the namechecks were all done??

Any clues to this??

Harleybob, are you sure that it hasn't been submitted? It isn't just that they haven't heard from the DOS?

I talked to someone at the public inuiries line today, and I told them I had interviewed in August. They said "it must have been resubmitted". No, I don't trust them...

Jennifer,

This is the general number for the Department of State visa office. When your fiance calls this number, tell him he should ask to speak with Greg. They do not give out last names, but I believe there is only one "Greg", as I called this morning and asked to be transferred to Greg and it worked.

He is a really wonderful person, very considerate with a sense of humor. :P :D :P

P.J.

Jennifer,

This is the general number for the Department of State visa office.  When your fiance calls this number, tell him he should ask to speak with Greg.  They do not give out last names, but I believe there is only one "Greg", as I called this morning and asked to be transferred to Greg and it worked.

He is a really wonderful person, very considerate with a sense of humor.   :P  :D  :lol:

P.J.

so did you get any good news this morning???

I talked to Guang-zhou last night and requested them to resubmit my fiance's name for clearance. But, they said they could NOT. Also, I email them to do this for me also, no response from them yet. I talked with Greg in DOS this mornig also, he said my case didn't have resubmition. I have no idea what action I need to take now! Any body have suggestion?????????? I also put my name in Mark's letter to Harty.

I talked to Guang-zhou last night and requested them to resubmit my fiance's name for clearance. But, they said they could NOT. Also, I email them to do this for me also, no response from them yet. I talked with Greg in DOS this mornig also, he said my case didn't have resubmition. I have no idea what action I need to take now! Any body have suggestion?????????? I also put my name in Mark's letter to Harty.

You either have to formally request resubmission by e-mail or FAZ. They will not do so by phone. :lol:

I asked them whether I can request for resubmission, the guy in Guang-zhou answered me NO. I have no idea now.

Guest jennifer_lam
Jennifer,

This is the general number for the Department of State visa office.  When your fiance calls this number, tell him he should ask to speak with Greg.  They do not give out last names, but I believe there is only one "Greg", as I called this morning and asked to be transferred to Greg and it worked.

He is a really wonderful person, very considerate with a sense of humor. :P  :o  :lol:

P.J.

Thanks Pttn!!!! My honey called DOS and talked to Sara. She said my case had been resubmitted but still waiting to be cleared. :lol:

Happy new year!! Wish lovers here can get together soon!