Any news on new P4 notices?

Has anyone heard or received anything on P4's. It seems like nothing has happened in the last two weeks. Our P3 was received in GZ around mid-April. I was hoping for a June P4 and a July interview. I feel so helpless in this situation. I have tried everything I can think of, but GZ will not respond with anything definitive, not even a good guesstimate. HELP!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning, 6/21, I received 8 packet 4s for my clients. It seems like the IV unit has just jumped into the lastest shipment. I hope those of you who have been waiting for some time are in that shipment too.

Great news King thanks, we will all be watching now I am sure.

This morning, 6/21, I received 8 packet 4s for my clients. It seems like the IV unit has just jumped into the lastest shipment. I hope those of you who have been waiting for some time are in that shipment too.

great news...king,could you tell us when your clients got their P3s?

great news...king,could you tell us when your clients got their P3s?

Thanks a bunch King for your post! And if you could ... it would be helpful to know the P3 dates for these 8 clients of yours (when GZ received the P3s). My guess is late March, early April?

Don't despair too much Darrell. I called DOS one day and was told the same thing. The next day I read on AAC that someone else who had sent in P-3 around the same time we did got an interview so I emailed GZ. Got an answer the same day saying P-4 had been sent.

I just read the GREAT news on 001 that one recieved her P4 today,(mailed out yesterday) which p3 is on Apr 5( this year!!!) with interview date on July 7th. The other's GG called DOS and got a reply that they have had an interview date in the computer system and I think soon she will recieve her p4.

Wait wait.... can't wait. Hope we will have some good news!!

Chris's MM :unsure: