G7 Censorship

Guest bbridges51

Guest bbridges51

I was over on G7 today reading the scant posts. After I wrote a reply to a P3/P4 question (and left the Candle URL for him to reference DoS numbers), I noticed that the URL was blocked out from the post.

Interesting.

Brian

Welcome to G7 - they are a dating service masquarading as someone who cares.  They censored Mark and I for similiar posts back in Nov - that is why we came here.

you got that right.

i had them take my name off their waiting list and told then i didnt want any thing else to do with them.

they censored me for asking people to email me also, nothing to do with another web site.

Welcome to G7 - they are a dating service masquarading as someone who cares.  They censored Mark and I for similiar posts back in Nov - that is why we came here.

you got that right.

i had them take my name off their waiting list and told then i didnt want any thing else to do with them.

they censored me for asking people to email me also, nothing to do with another web site.

Its quite plain that the main function of G7 is to draw paying customers to

their main sqeeze "The Russian Dating Sites" These are commonly called affiliates. They pay according to the number of hits they bring to a specific site. Its all about money.

Hi All,

As you know, posts have been censored from both G7 and Candle. Given that both the Candle site and myself personally have been lamblasted on G7, it is difficult for me to respond to this objectively. However, I will attempt to do so in the best possible manner I can.

Everybody has their own motivations for what they do. G7 is, as you know, a commercial site, with the primary motivation of generating money for the owner.

I do not fault them for that, capitalism and opportunity is very much a part of the American dream. I can understand why it would be in their best interests to censor anything that directs traffic (and banner ad revenue) away from their site. In fact, it would be in the best interest for G7 that the visa delays continue (which is why I have heard of positive news being censored there), since more controversy brings more visitors and curious onlookers.

My motivation for starting the Candle discussion forums is thus ... I have not seen my fiancee for nearly a year, and ever since the visa delays began in China August 1st, I have not slept well at night. I want not only myself and my fiancee to be reunited, but also for every American trapped in this situation to be quickly reunited with their families. Because I know firsthand exactly how difficult it is, the uncertainty, the flood of rumors, calling the Consulate and the Department of State every week and not getting answers.

I will admit that since the start I have wanted to use the forums as a positive example of intelligent U.S. citizens raising awareness about the visa delay situation. Consequently, I have been quick to censor any posts that are negative or obscene, or might otherwise cause people to be less sympathetic to resolving the visa delays. My only goal is to be quickly reunited with my fiancee, and to help others be reunited with their loved ones, since I know how difficult and lonely it can be.

Thanks,

P.J.

Having spent so much time with my Lady and getting used to her presence.

I have also found sleep difficult,and my bed very cold. Only someone else

who is experiencing the same misery can understand. Ive been told that I should find someone else. I get really offended that anyone would think that I could do that. I returned home to get a job,and prepare our home.

Lynn is my wife in every way possible. I Miss her so much that it makes life

nearly impossible. I have the stress of the job,of tending to the Visa Case,and planning for her needs when she gets here. I am for now doing twenty jobs and quite frankly Im burned out. Having somewhere to express

myself makes a difference between being functional and hopefull, and going

nuts.

Having said that, G7 also serves a purpose if you remember what it is and is not. Our listing will remain there because it provides a way to gain exposure, but I do my talking here.

If I could get my site to make money,I would. So I cannott kick on G7 my thoughts are based on what I see. What I want to see,Is my wife.