Another Powell Letter

Mark,

It just makes me so mad that DOS will not anwser questions, I call at least 3 times each week. I know they get tired of hearing my voice. I just pray that they will tell me clearence is done soon. Any suggestions of who I can talk to to get more information.

Thanks,

Tine & Ella

there are a few other phone numbers listed here in the info and resourse page, try those.

Hey Mark,

You asked us to trust you on the deal about calling DOS and the letter to Harty. I think that most like me, figured that you had some kind of inside info since you said you had 3 e-mails from her. So what is the deal with another letter to Powell which I think will be forwarded to Harty anyway?

It now looks like you did not have inside info. So what were we trusting you on?

Hey Mark,

You asked us to trust you on the deal about calling DOS and the letter to Harty. I think that most like me, figured that you had some kind of inside info since you said you had 3 e-mails from her. So what is the deal with another letter to Powell which I think will be forwarded to Harty anyway?

It now looks like you did not have inside info. So what were we trusting you on?

Hey ski,

please clean out your PM box.

Mark,

Why just add the names of the Aug. & Sept. group of people waiting for background checks  to be finished to the letter. I went to GZ on 11/18 with Ella for her interview and I know at least 3 of the people has there visas in hand, I was there the day enight had her interview. So I am just as upset as everyone else. Why not let everyone wating for background to be completed add there name to the list, not just certain groups of people.

Tine & Ella

Indianapolis & Shanghai

Tmartin,

It seems the July and August group is having the most trouble at this time.

There appears to be a black hole for this batch of name checks that no one can explain.

We all want the delays to be done with.

The name checks for the October, November and December interviewees seems to be getting More attention and completions than the August and July bunch.

I do know how you feel, since my fiancee's name check was submitted some time in June and still not finished, 6 months now.

Maybe this letter will help pave the way for all.

If you like, we can do another letter in a few days, for the rest of the folks also.

I feel very stongly about each and everyone of us writing a letter themselves also, I have.

Aslo, I have a funny feeling something is going on with this certain batch of name checks.

A Letter for the rest of us would be appreciated.

Mark,

There are others beside myself that would like our name added to the letter. So what, my name was not submitted until after interview, what is right about that. Why not add every one that is waiting for background check. I thought the more names the better.

Tine Martin

Three or four letters have been sent to Harty in the past two weeks. All subjects have been addressed. Harty works for Powell and Harty handles CA. :lol:

I think the logic is that the August group is trying to address their issues seperate from the newer interviewees. That may actually be a wise choice.

Mark,

There are others beside myself that would like our name added to the letter. So what, my name was not submitted until after interview, what is right about that. Why not add every one that is waiting for background check. I thought the more names the better.

Tine Martin

Three or four letters have been sent to Harty in the past two weeks. All subjects have been addressed. Harty works for Powell and Harty handles CA. :lol:

I have a new fax number for Powells office. It is not the same fax number we have been sending to. I will post it om the info section of this board.

Mark,

Tine Martin

Three or four letters have been sent to Harty in the past two weeks. All subjects have been addressed. Harty works for Powell and Harty handles CA. :P

I have a new fax number for Powells office. It is not the same fax number we have been sending to. I will post it om the info section of this board.

Do you have suggestions on Iraq? :o :lol:

No, Im only working on a getting a wonderfull Chinese girl a visa.

I was hoping you or someone else might want to tackle the Iraq thingie

:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

Mark,

Tine Martin

Three or four letters have been sent to Harty in the past two weeks. All subjects have been addressed. Harty works for Powell and Harty handles CA. :P

Do you have suggestions on Iraq? :D :lol:

:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :P :rolleyes: :D

Wasting your time, my friend. That is what Harty's job is. She works for Powell and anything you send Powell will be forwarded to her like the first letter we wrote. :o :D

The first letters were accually sent to the CA office, I got the Powell office fax number today.

Mark,

Tine Martin

Do you have suggestions on Iraq? :D :lol:

:rolleyes: :P :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :P

Wasting your time, my friend. That is what Harty's job is. She works for Powell and anything you send Powell will be forwarded to her like the first letter we wrote. :o :D

Just talked to Robert and you are wrong again! :D

OK James, Do have powells fax number?

Did you try to get it?

Did you fax anything to the first number?

did you call CA to get their fax number?

I DID!