NOA-1 was May 21. I just received an email from USCIS VSC.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: <deleted by me :)>

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 1, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If

14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to

verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National

Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status

results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from

USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National

Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that

you received from the USCIS.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

I knew VSC was supposed to be fairly quick, but dare I believe it went through in 11 days?

well I am certainly Glad for you. Us poor K-3 ers are lingering in MSC while the petitions are piling up in Guangzhou. 112 days and still Counting and not a peep. Yes I am Jealous lol. To think I live in the VSC area and could of did a K-1. But I am Married now and would not change it for any thing right now.

Congratulations Jason!! It's definitely a record time for NOA2, you must consider yourself very lucky, as the average time for Vermont is around 40 days. Now comes the name check through the NVC, which is taking only a few days, hopefully your honey will spend Christmas time with you. :)

Maybe there is some hope for the rest of us. Mine is at the Texas service center. They have cut down their processing time from 150 to 180 days last year to 75 to 120 days presently. It seems the CIS service centers are trying to make an effort to improve their service. Too bad the Consulates can't do the same. I'm happy to hear about this though.

I was pretty amazed. Yeah, the average time I had been seeing was 40 days. Back in late January, when I was first looking at what was involved in filing, I did see VSC had processed several applications in 14-15 days, but didn't expect it to happen.

Of course it doesn't raise my hopes any higher regarding the consulate... two totally different animals, as you all know. The only thing it has got me hoping is... originally, looking at the AVERAGE amount of processing time, I knew there was little hope Jun could be here by Christmas. And if she had missed Christmas, then even if she had got her interview before Chinese new year, she would have stayed the extra few weeks to spend it with her family. But now, there is a chance it could go through before Christmas, which would be very very nice.

That's probably the last time I'll mention hoping for that though... some evil force bent on my demise may be listening... :unsure:

Way to go Jason!!! Take your good news and run!!

I can't go to your site!  Let us know when its up!

It's up now, but I think it has periodic issues. It's free space through my ISP, and as such not incerdible reliable. I think when I make a post that several people see, and several people click the link, it goes kaput. I think it might also not work in certain areas. Jun has yet to be able to access it.

I let my Domain Name expire several months ago, because I wasn't using it. Perhaps I need to buy my own again. I just didn't think I had anything worthwhile to do with it then :unsure:

WOW!! It took TSC 164 days to do mine. My total time from application to Visa was 9 months 20 days. You are now 5 months ahead of my time lines. Wouldn't it be great if the rest went as fast as mine did AFTER TSC was finished?? That would put your start to finish time at 4 months--WAHOOOOOooo a potential world record holder. Good for you Jason

Trigg :unsure:

WOW!!  It took TSC 164 days to do mine. My total time from application to Visa was 9 months 20 days.  You are now 5 months ahead of my time lines. Wouldn't it be great if the rest went as fast as mine did AFTER TSC was finished??  That would put your start to finish time at 4 months--WAHOOOOOooo a potential world record holder. Good for you Jason

Trigg :D

Hey Trigg,

Look at my time line. We're in the same boat. It took me 161 days for NOA2 and now were stuck with several others waiting for P4. By the end of this month, we will have been in the system 1 year.

:D :( :angry:

Jeikun, Congrats on the speed. I hope you can keep the momentum.

Bryan

Bryan

WOW!!  It took TSC 164 days to do mine. My total time from application to Visa was 9 months 20 days.  You are now 5 months ahead of my time lines. Wouldn't it be great if the rest went as fast as mine did AFTER TSC was finished??  That would put your start to finish time at 4 months--WAHOOOOOooo a potential world record holder. Good for you Jason

Trigg :D

Hey Trigg,

Look at my time line. We're in the same boat. It took me 161 days for NOA2 and now were stuck with several others waiting for P4. By the end of this month, we will have been in the system 1 year.

:D :( :angry:

Jeikun, Congrats on the speed. I hope you can keep the momentum.

Bryan

Bryan

Ouch Bryan, I looked at your timelines. Your NOA2 took as long as mine but I had her visa 3 1/2 months later. Total time was 9 months and 20 days. If I would have gotten NOA2 in 11 days like Jason did It would only have taken 3-4 months from date of application to visa. Maybe I'm the only one that GZ ever moved quickly for. I guess I should try to figure out the signature thing and post my timelines. I'll do a Tennessee hillbilly voodoo hodown for you and maybe you'll get you P4 soon.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jason--he may set a new world record for total time.

Trigg