P4 activity revisited

OK folks, me and condle got our P4 today, although they never called us to say it was being delivered, then they left a notice when no one was there and they even were nive enough to write the package number incorrectly so we had to sppend half the day tracking people down, and then go across town to the office after closing to go and get it...

But we got it, and without all that hassle it just would not feel right as a real K1 moment.

Our interview is June 22, which is exactly 13 months after we filed...

Basically I think all the complaining and talk on here and other sites may haved actually gotten their attention.

it seems to me that many of the P4s that just went out have very close dates such as June 7 and 8th etc...I think these P4s must have been sitting around for a long time for them to send them out so close to the date. For whatever reason things were not getting done over there and I do think that we may have struck a bit of fear into their hearts with our serious discussion of desperate action. Whether they admit it or not, I am actually quite sure they were at least a bit motivated by our intention...and I was as much as told clearly by an official at GZ that they do pay attention to what happens on these boards.

Anyway...P4 ...onward congrats to all.

congratulations~~~

yeah,guess processing of P4 finally back on normal way,coz about 10 persons or more of 001 get their P4 these two days. the interview date is from 7th June to 28th June .their P3 is around March,i have not find anyone who sent P3 on April get their P4 now in 001 so far,whatever, it is really good begining to us all..:D

wish we all get good luck~~

congratulations~~~

yeah,guess processing of P4 finally back on normal way,coz about 10 persons or more of 001 get their P4 these two days. the interview date is from 7th June to 28th June .their P3 is around March,i have not find anyone who sent P3 on April get their P4 now in 001 so far,whatever, it is really good begining to us all..:P

wish we  all get good luck~~

This is really good news! Maybe this suggests that if the March P3's are getting P4 in June, Then I am thinking maybe those of us with April P3's could see P4 in July!

;) :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob:

Well, my chinese isn't that great (and babelfish only goes so far), but my latest check of 001 produced the following (sorry if I got some of these wrong):

Name..........................p3 sent to gz

Wing74jafly.................1/12

Rick and Diana............2/2 (p4 on 3/3, interview 4/7)

Siyuanchen.................2/13 (p4 on 3/24, interview ??)

AFShiery.....................2/23 (p4 on 3/31, interview5/13)

Linda_wx2002..............2/25 (p4 on 5/29, interview 6/10)

Mark & Ling.................2/25

blsqueaky....................2/25 (p4 on 3/30, interview 5/20)

resp............................2/25 (p4 on 5/29 interview 6/10)

Andrew & Tanya...........3/1 (p4 on 3/27, interview 5/19)

SeaSame....................3/10 (p4 on 5/29, interview 6/21)

Yi Feng.......................3/11 (p4 5/30, interview 6/22)

Ïë·É189.......................3/12

otter5535.....................3/13 (p4 on 5/29, interview 6/23)

kikitong.......................3/14 (p4 on 5/29, interview 6/7)

Maggie369...................3/15 (p4 5/29, interview 7/9)

Linda2004....................3/15 (p4 5/29, interview 6/23)

Saedalama..................3/15 (p4 5/30, interview ??)

Lisalai.........................3/15

xiaoyue600..................3/15 (p4 5/30, interview 6/28)

СÃÉ...........................3/17

Lastdancer1.................3/18 (p4 5/30, interview ??)

ray..............................3/20

lili and patrick...............3/23

Nicola & Sam...............3/24 (p4 on 5/29, interview 6/9)

Most of the blanks on this list are from jerry's k1k3 site, so maybe people haven't gotten around to updating their timelines there yet. I think it's safe to say that p4s are going out based upon the date gz received the p3, although interview dates seem pretty random (maybe based on noa1?). It feels so good to finally get some good news, and a lot of it at once!