We didn't get P4 yet but our lawyer called and said we have a June 9th interview.  They fast tracked it because Nicola is pregnant.  So everyone run over to China and get working!

COOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! THAT 10 MINUTES OF WORK PAID OFF HUH. Maybe everyone else will try that and in 9 months we will have an Asian population boom CONGRATS!!!!! :redblob: :P :P :redblob: :P

We didn't get P4 yet but our lawyer called and said we have a June 9th interview.  They fast tracked it because Nicola is pregnant.  So everyone run over to China and get working!

COOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! THAT 10 MINUTES OF WORK PAID OFF HUH. Maybe everyone else will try that and in 9 months we will have an Asian population boom CONGRATS!!!!! :redblob: :P :P :redblob: :P

Trigg,

I'm sorry to announce i'm a very busy guy and don't have 10 mins to spend. I'm getting better and faster at my work. Took me about a min and a half! HAHHAHA Saved us some time though! Actually i'll be sweating bullets till P4 arrives tom or so. Its been a long time since I sweat! HAHAHA :o

:P :P How can you have a June 9th interview but no P4??

Oh well!! :P :redblob: What great news for you!!!! Better get busy with all the forms now. If this is true, then wow ... I guess the GZ people can be responsive when need be. I'm shocked!

Okay, I'll pop over to China this weekend, knock up my honey, then we'll be SURE to have our interview before March of 2005, right??

Trigg,

I'm sorry to announce i'm a very busy guy and don't have 10 mins to spend. I'm getting better and faster at my work. Took me about a min and a half! HAHHAHA Saved us some time though! Actually i'll be sweating bullets till P4 arrives tom or so. Its been a long time since I sweat! HAHAHA :o

I was incliding fore play and the afterwards smoke---don't want to see you work up a sweat!!! :o

Wow! Great news! Congratulations, you will be finished very soon now! So now we've seen 2 p4s in the past week. Are the wheels turning again? Well, both cases are unconventional, so I'll withold my optimism, for now... But it's good news any way you look at it.

Guest Gene

That is good to hear....I just got back from Nanning :) If I had any Idea that would have speeded things up we would have done a little less traveling and a lot more :) :P Thanks, thats great news...Good Luck