:greenblob: :angel: :greenblob: :angel: :redblob: :P :angel: :P

This is such wonderful news Carl!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and for Bing, what a huge relief!!!! I cannot imagine how you must feel now ... you must feel like the luckiest guy in the world now!!! A big congratulations to both of you ... today is Day One of your happy new life together, that is so great!!!!! Hahaaa, "work on the shower curtain concept a little bit" ... there's gonna be a lot of concepts to work on, how fun ;) Have fun Carl, you're a lucky guy!!!!!!

We just finished our first shopping spree together. I took her to the Chinese supermarket and she was happy to find foods familiar to her. She seemed to hit it off pretty good with the sales checker who gave us some pretty decent discounts since we were spending so much money and she wants us to come back. We bought a phone card there for 10 dollars which will get us 600 minutes in calls to China. About 1.6 cents per minute. We left there and went to a linens store andbought a few things for the house like towel racks and such. Then we went grocery shopping at Fred Meyers. I was a expecting her to pick through the green beans one by one like I have heard others wives do but was happy to see her put them in the bag by the handful, The meat section got quite a workout though. I think every package got poked, Funny I used to hate shopping with my ex but I really enjoyed our outing today. All in all so far I couldn't be happier.

• 8 years later...

Taking a trip down memory lane. It was 9 years ago today that I picked my wife up at the airport in Seattle. A lot has changed since then. The rose colored glasses have come off but I still find her beautiful. I am indeed a lucky man. We've gone from being like infatuated teenagers to finding comfort knowing we will always be there for each other.

• Like 2

Congrats on such a special anniversary, Carl. I can surely relate to what you said about rose colored glasses, still finding her beautiful, and being a lucky man - knowing you will always be there for each other. Yesterday was a special day for us - it was Salina's 9th birthday. So this time nine years ago we were also at the beginning of a major transition point in our lives. Best wishes to you and Bing.

• Like 1

Congrats on such a special anniversary, Carl. I can surely relate to what you said about rose colored glasses, still finding her beautiful, and being a lucky man - knowing you will always be there for each other. Yesterday was a special day for us - it was Salina's 9th birthday. So this time nine years ago we were also at the beginning of a major transition point in our lives. Best wishes to you and Bing.

I should be able to remember Salina's birthday then. I hope it was a very special day for her.