Qustions abt AOS interview

Lori,

Your husband should not need his passport, his driver's license is enough for his identification.

It would be a good idea to bring along a couple of his pay stubs also.

I don't think you need your college verification.

By the way, my wife is from the YangPu district of Shanghai, what part of the city are you from.

Pat

Chang lived on Nenjiang road, but worked downtown also, on Zhongshen road near the stadium. We spent many hours on Nanjing road since on 2 of my visits we stayed at the Peace and Park hotels, ha, maybe we bumped into you.

How are you adjusting to life here? I know Chang likes it well enough, but really misses having someone to talk to that she can relate to. I'm sure you know what I mean.

We just sent off her AOS/EAD/AP papers to Atlanta, so we have another long time to wait, but at least we are together.

Chang lived on Nenjiang road, but worked downtown also, on Zhongshen road near the stadium. We spent many hours on Nanjing road since on 2 of my visits we stayed at the Peace and Park hotels, ha, maybe we bumped into you.

How are you adjusting to life here? I know Chang likes it well enough, but really misses having someone to talk to that she can relate to. I'm sure you know what I mean.

We just sent off her AOS/EAD/AP papers to Atlanta, so we have another long time to wait, but at least we are together.

well, she should be proactive in making friends here, especially K1/K3 girls around ur area. I even have several K1/k3 gal friends who are in the same college even same class.

My husband loves Najing Rd so much because he can see lots of pretty chics there, hehehe. I worked in Westgate mall (mei long zhen guang chang)'s office building and there are just too many seductions there. I couldn't make any savings during the period I worked there.