I see you lurking around out there

Welcome Back, Carl....

A couple more days of frantic house cleaning and you will have the mop pulled out of your hands :(

I am glad your trip went well, and the visit to GZ was successful, if not quite as quick as you might have hoped.

Best Wishes,

Clifford

Thanks Clifford. Ive been home about 7 hours now. I.m totally burned out. Now I am in the process of getting Bing a ticket. Looks like flychina will be the best bet. Bing will fly from Nanning to Shanghai on the 19th and get on Asiana Air to Incheon Korea then on to Seattle where I will pick her up. I have a question though. Due to the short time a paper ticket may not be a good idea. Have any of you used E-tickets for your loved ones from China or is a paper ticket required? I had a paper ticket for Nanniig to Hong Kong but in order to check my bags on through to Portland they wanted to see my ticket and all I had was an E-ticket. They seemed quite perplexed by it.

Welcome back Carl.

I had a similar concern with using e-tickets. The airline (United) assured me that it would not be a problem, but I made a special trip to the airport and popped for the extra $$ to get a paper ticket.

We had no problems getting off the mainland. In Shenzhen, the passport with the visa was enough, but we had to present the actual tickets in order to get into Hong Kong. I think is was because Jingwen was "in transit", and we had to show that she was leaving within seven days.

If Bing is leaving China directly from the mainland, I suspect that it will not be a problem.