A couple of days ago I asked if I could change K1 visa to F1 visa, and I'm so glad to see many people replied me, yes finally it seems some people begin to argue. Really it's not worthy of arguing, people just often speak from their own position. I'll say, I'm grateful for all of you.

In the past a few days, my fiancee and I still had some disagreement, but things are getting better, we know each other more and more, we adapt to each other more and more, most of all, we are so sure that we do love each other and want to live together. I'll give him more time, take care of him until he recovers, and see what will happen.

My decision is, I don't want to take advantage from him, and don't want to stay in the US illegally (although I do love this place). If finally we still won't get married, I'll return to China, maybe apply school of US, or UK, or Canada, or Australia, or just find a job in Shanghai, I do miss my family and cats there...Life will continue. I have never cheated him, and will never cheat him. I won't ask him for any money either. What I have sacrificed cannot be calculated by money at all. I'll keep my dignity, and tell him, tell myself all the time my love to him is sincere.

I have faith to my future. All of what you have said did encourage me.

With all good wishes!

Blue,

I am glad things are seeming to be better for you. The transition period as you and your fiance begin to live together can be very difficult indeed and it requires a tremendous amount of understanding and compassion on the parts of both people.

I wish the best for both of you,

Clifford

Blue,

Your a class act all the way. I really mean that. Your post shows love on your part. I hope and pray everything will work out for you with him. And if not, I hope you can get your legal US visa. I think you will be a welcome asset to the US.

Blue,

Your a class act all the way. I really mean that. Your post shows love on your part. I hope and pray everything will work out for you with him. And if not, I hope you can get your legal US visa. I think you will be a welcome asset to the US.

Blueheart...

If you have read, Trigg and I fight all the time. But, I know the fights are all in fun. I don't dislike him. In fact, I'm impressed so much by his intellegence, his experience, and his wisdom. I hope he knows that. Of course, the next time we do battle (which will be soon, I'm sure), I hope he won't use these words against me. I'll deny them to be sure.

In this instance, we agree. From your post, it's clear you are very bright, very sensitive, and very clever. I apologize for being so harsh before. I just wanted to make sure you made the best decision for yourself. As previously stated by others, life in the US is grand. But, life here illegally poses so many challenges.

Let me offer you something I've never offered anyone before on CFL. I mean this from the bottom of my heart and with every fiber of my being. Send me an email or personal message detailing your situation. I will do everything given my knowledge of the system and limited abilities to ensure your legal status here in the United States. Your post convinced me you are the real deal. I only want to help...as do others.

Dave

A most intelligent decision. Best of luck to you. Just one added piece of information. It is no disgrace if your BF has depression problems. Proper diagnosis and treatment can often alleviate the condition. Support him but encourage him to find out what can be done.

Depression can be a horrible experience. Especially when there is nobody to help and give support. The best antidepressant is a loving, caring significant other. All this I know first hand.

The mother of my daughter took advantage of my clinical depression and for that I can never forgive her. Between her and the supervisor I had at work I didn't stand a chance. My career was irrivocably damaged and it took much longer than it should to return to the land of the living.

I recently had the opportunity to reexperience my ex wife's vindictive hatred again. This time, however, there is a wonderful, caring person in China who has managed to keeep the hounds at bay and doesn't even know how much she is doing for me from 6,000 miles away.

Frank is 100% correct. Your BF needs to have professional help and you.

A couple of days ago I asked if I could change K1 visa to F1 visa, and I'm so glad to see many people replied me, yes finally it seems some people begin to argue. Really it's not worthy of arguing, people just often speak from their own position. I'll say, I'm grateful for all of you.

In the past a few days, my fiancee and I still had some disagreement, but things are getting better, we know each other more and more, we adapt to each other more and more, most of all, we are so sure that we do love each other and want to live together. I'll give him more time, take care of him until he recovers, and see what will happen.

My decision is, I don't want to take advantage from him, and don't want to stay in the US illegally (although I do love this place). If finally we still won't get married, I'll return to China, maybe apply school of US, or UK, or Canada, or Australia, or just find a job in Shanghai, I do miss my family and cats there...Life will continue.  I have never cheated him, and will never cheat him. I won't ask him for any money either. What I have sacrificed cannot be calculated by money at all. I'll keep my dignity, and tell him, tell myself all the time my love to him is sincere.

I have faith to my future. All of what you have said did encourage me.

With all good wishes!

hi blueheart this is Frank and Gail.We didn't get to know your story untill today and feel happy that things are working out.We think you are a smart girl and support your wise decision.good luck!

good to hear that. moodiness is such a classic sympton of depression, but like the plumbling, its hot and cold. get help. if its mild depression, go to the store and pick up st. john worts, which might help temporarily (the jury is still out on its effectiveness) - but, get professional help.

i think with a little understanding and time, everything will be okay.

I think things will work for both of you, he is geting newly married, and you are also as this is an ajustment in life , and there is the adjustment of being here in america also for you, alot of my wifes friends only are at home while ( the old man works) they get bored also.You will get more freedom as the wife puts it when you get drivers licensce and can get S.S. and work if you want to. It takes time to adjust for both. We give you our best wishes