Do we need to redo the vaccination form?

Hi,

I just got my greencard interview appointment letter which includes a vaccination form and saying that we should bring the form with us to interview.

We submitted the vaccination form, which was sealed in an envelope by doctor, when we apllied for AOS, should we redo the form?

My interview date is May 19th

Hello Dave,

I assume since you are in Fremont, that you will be going to SF for the interview. Please refer back to my post of May 4th if you have any additional questions, or feel free to PM me if you wish. As for the additional Vaccination form, we received that too, but I didn't bother with it because we had no copies of what the Civil Surgeon included in the sealed envelope. We did bring the Vaccination records that the clinic gave us, however, but he didn't ask to see them. I'm not quite certain what the purpose of that extra form is, except for on the second page of your letter it mentions bringing in copies of your original forms (in case they have lost your file), and maybe that is what that is for. At any rate, they did not lose our file, and he had everything he needed, with the exception of the list of items on the first page of the letter which we brought. One additional interesting piece of information: When our interview was completed and approved, I asked him about the chest X-rays which we have had since the medical exam in Beijing, and he said that he didn't need to look at them. To this day, no one has inquired about them or asked to see them, yet I remember when we were going through the process, they were a requirement and a pretty big deal. Go figure! B) At any rate, we brought them, along with everything else we could think of that they might ask for, just so we wouldn't have to return home (Redding) and come back at a later date! Good luck!

Hello Dave,

I assume since you are in Fremont, that you will be going to SF for the interview.  Please refer back to my post of May 4th if you have any additional questions, or feel free to PM me if you wish.  As for the additional Vaccination form, we received that too, but I didn't bother with it because we had no copies of what the Civil Surgeon included in the sealed envelope.  We did bring the Vaccination records that the clinic gave us, however, but he didn't ask to see them.  I'm not quite certain what the purpose of that extra form is, except for on the second page of your letter it mentions bringing in copies of your original forms (in case they have lost your file), and maybe that is what that is for.  At any rate, they did not lose our file, and he had everything he needed, with the exception of the list of items on the first page of the letter which we brought.  One additional interesting piece of information:  When our interview was completed and approved, I asked him about the chest X-rays which we have had since the medical exam in Beijing, and he said that he didn't need to look at them.  To this day, no one has inquired about them or asked to see them,  yet I remember when we were going through the process, they were a requirement and a pretty big deal.  Go figure! B) At any rate, we brought them, along with everything else we could think of that they might ask for, just so we wouldn't have to return home (Redding) and come back at a later date!  Good luck!

thanks buddy, that's very helpful!