jameshoffman269 (Jim)

I just noticed that Jim is approaching 1000 posts - should he get a toaster or something?  I'm starting to feel that Jim has become the head Groupie in these forums...

a toaster? a toaster for toast bread or a toaster for being toast person? lol

sorry confusing your guy! just cause I am really confused here... the toaster has 3 different meaning in my dictionary! :P

I just noticed that Jim is approaching 1000 posts - should he get a toaster or something?  I'm starting to feel that Jim has become the head Groupie in these forums...

a toaster? a toaster for toast bread or a toaster for being toast person? lol

sorry confusing your guy! just cause I am really confused here... the toaster has 3 different meaning in my dictionary! :P

I'll toast to that and have a piece of toast with my toasted roll! :D :P >Jim

LOL! How about toasting to toasted GUZ employees who've made our Christmas toast???!

Looks like the New Years' toast also - shall we toast? ROFL! :lol: :D :greenblob:

I just noticed that Jim is approaching 1000 posts - should he get a toaster or something?  I'm starting to feel that Jim has become the head Groupie in these forums...

Jim should really try and find something to do!!!

Bob,

You could give me an all paid expense trip to Shanghai instead of a toaster! :D :D

I thought your love ones are in Nanning. :D

Jim should really try and find something to do!!!

Bob,

You could give me an all paid expense trip to Shanghai instead of a toaster! :) :D

I thought your love ones are in Nanning. :D

Yes,

But......if Bob is taking care of expeses, I can over account on the expense side and slip off to Nanning while he is partying! :D :D

Jim just have your fiance come to Shanghai, for the New Year and we can all party together... Here is my credit card # for your free trip.

Oh wait this post won't except my number, sorry, bummer

This is how Jim has gotten so many posts!!!!

http://www.gifs.net/animate/whackeranim.gif