Wife gets visa: full report...

hi, this is treetree, matt's wife. i feel great if the interview talk i posted could really give any info. actually i have a long full report on 001 in chinese . a detailed one about everything related to interview and body check, from the first moment i got to GZ to the very end. i would like to translate the report into english and post it here but it is 13000 words, maybe later... i am really tired from trip right now. and your ladies can always check on 001.

as to the VO, really, she was nice to me. i did not mean to " chew her out " or get mad on her, just tried to make myself to feel free to talk to a VO is all. i wore smiles all the time we talked. all the vos need to stand there all the time , they could have a much better mood if they had any chair.

and, to those who feel nervous:

you know what i was thinking about during the loooong waitting in and out of the consulate in that ROUGH morning? i thought: i am honest, i respect american immigration law, i am " qualified " to be your immigrant, i have been co- operating so well----filling all the forms good, turnning in all the documents you asked for, collecting all the " evidence " you wanted, i flew all the way to gz for just an interview, and i got many holes on my body for the vaccination, and i paid a lot of my " bloody sweaty money " ( in chinese it means hard earned cash instead of money robbed from bank or whatever), and now, i am here to get my visa , it is just a piece of paper, actually vo is somebody here to serve me good , yes? there is no reason to deny my visa and that is impossible. that was how i felt before the interview.

i had great pain of my stomach when i was in the fourth line there holding four large bags of " evidence ' . it was the tense atmosphere there made you nervous , i am sure i felt nervous there too and it caused my stomach ache. my nervous girlfriend min was there with me, she was k1, pregnant, poor girl suffered alot that day , she almost went faint and tried to help from vomitting all the time. she said she felt great when the interview was over and never felt like to vomit. if her beloved GG ever heard of this , i bet he will weep . there were also many moms holding little little babies and big big bags of "evidence" too, i really feel for them, i had tears .

hi, guys, treat your ladies good ever ever. they all worked hard and suffered alot for just trying to be with GGs .

drop a line here if there is any question

treetree from 001.com