CCP Membership

Aa11

Hello,

I have applied for a Fiancé Visa for my girlfriend who is a CCP member for over 10 years.  She joined because she wanted to work at the university level and it was a necessary requirement and if she were to quit she would have lost her job.  

She has her interview upcoming in Guangzhou and we have prepared the resume and documents per this forum.  

some of the info on this website is 10 years old, has anything changed in the process or as far as denials since then? I am worried  as the relationship with China has deteriorated. 

Is there anything else we could possibly prepare or do to bolster our case?  we have told the truth and documented everything.  

thanks

Welcome to CFL.

The website actually goes back more than 20 years, but not much has happened over the last 3 or 4 years.

The CCP Membership issue is largely left to the discretion of the visa officer. Very little has changed over the years as far as guidance on how to deal with the issue.

Click on the tags (CCP and CCP Membership) that you selected (at the top of this page) to see other topics on the issue. Most of what you find will still apply.

This is a good place to start -

https://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/46726-ccp-membership-issues/