Immigrate application always showing my case no. cannot be found.

Neo

Hi, everyone, I’m on the last step about arranging my immigration appointment, yet the system prompts to show “The Case ID that you have entered cannot be found. “ 

I have tried many times and sent the email to Guangzhou Consulate, however, their reply always is “Your case has been updated, please log back into your account to view the details. “

For this, I checked my case status on the CEAC website, it still shows “Refused”(we had received the visa interview letter from Guangzhou in May 2021, yet the virus upset our arrangement. This year we apply it again, and receive the Immigrant Visa Instructions from the consulate.)

I’m so confused and depressed, what should I do about this situation? Neither any new change in my application status nor the new news from the consulate.

Does anyone run into the same problem before or does anyone knows how to fix such a problem?

5 hours ago, Neo said:

Hi, everyone, I’m on the last step about arranging my immigration appointment, yet the system prompts to show “The Case ID that you have entered cannot be found. “ 

I have tried many times and sent the email to Guangzhou Consulate, however, their reply always is “Your case has been updated, please log back into your account to view the details. “

For this, I checked my case status on the CEAC website, it still shows “Refused”(we had received the visa interview letter from Guangzhou in May 2021, yet the virus upset our arrangement. This year we apply it again, and receive the Immigrant Visa Instructions from the consulate.)

I’m so confused and depressed, what should I do about this situation? Neither any new change in my application status nor the new news from the consulate.

Does anyone run into the same problem before or does anyone knows how to fix such a problem?

What does ustraveldocs help tell you when you contact them?

Contact Us

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)
17 hours ago, Randy W said:

What does ustraveldocs help tell you when you contact them?

Contact Us

Hi,Randy,thanks for your patient assistance.

I contacted ustraveldocs both online chat and their customer service, yet they told me to write e-mail to the consulate about uploading my case.

You see, I come into a dead cycle now: ustraveldocs services ask me to write - consulate always says they have updated(I have sent 3 letters already, but receive the same answer:Your case has been updated, please log back and see the details)-the appointment system still can’t work.

Your initial post here was almost completely absent of detail - I had no idea you were even aware of ustraveldocs.

I would suggest you contact the consulate again, matter of factly providing ALL relevant details about your case, especially about the responses you've gotten from ustraveldocs.

While the consulate can be very opaque about what they do behind the scenes, they will usually respond when there's something they need to do.

This doesn't seem to be a difficult situation at all, but a matter of communicating whatever needs to be done to whoever needs to know.

Hopefully, you're aware of their online email form.

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Ok, I will email them, thanks!

It needs to be sent through their email form - do you know where this is?

One thing to check - You need to make sure all 3 of you - you, the consulate, and ustraveldocs - are all using the same case ID.

In case it has something to do with your previous application, here is a somewhat siumilar case on CFL:

CGI old confirmation code problem

On 7/3/2017 at 8:36 AM, jeffzhang8716 said:

I called them and they said they have a ds-160 confirmation no field because I applied for non-immigrant visa before so the that field is there automatically. They helped me deleted the field now everything is okay now. On the final confirmation letter there shouldn't be a ds-160 confirmation no field. Also for customer service representative you need to listen to the whole self-helped voice message and then you can press 5 to forward to the customer service representative. Hope the people have same situation can have a clue how to deal with that now

55 minutes ago, Randy W said:

In case it has something to do with your previous application, here is a somewhat siumilar case on CFL:

CGI old confirmation code problem

Yes,actually, I have done like this. I sent the email to them and state information about my CEAC status, and the previous responses that I've gotten from them. Waiting for their early reply.

• Like 1