Chinese Wife Back in USA

Hope this helps assuage any worries. My wife went to China January 2020 for Chinese New Years, supposedly for 3 weeks. Between travel restrictions, canceled flights, and worry about contracting COVID, she made it back first week of December 2020. I had a timeline prepared of all the government restrictions and flight cancellations. 
The airports were empty and she went through US Immigration and Customs without a question. Presented her Chinese passport and green card, the agent took scanned , stamped and she passed through. Unbelievable after all the worry we had gone through. Thank the Lord above. 

• Like 2

Tom, I am happy for you.  It must have been a long wait.  I have a question.  So there was no quarratines, Corona tests( maybe a test before your wife flight left China) for  when she got to the states?  Everything went smoothly? How were the ticket prices?

Ohpps, I wanted to add this link to my last post:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-opens-travel-to-foreigners-who-take-chinese-covid-19-vaccines-as-geopolitical-vaccine-silos-emerge/ar-BB1eLXhZ

It is a link to an article about a special visa to return to China by fulfilling a special requirement of getting a Chinese sino- vaccination.  One will still have a 2 weeks quarratine when they arrive in China.

• 3 weeks later...