DCF process started with Guangzhou

Hello,

I have been following CFL for a while and my wife and I work and live in China. I am an Indian citizen. We have started the process with Guangzhou. Here is the timeline:

I130 submitted 27 Sep

I130 approved 15 OCT

Notice for IV applicants received 21 OCT and asked to submit DS 260 with documents which is under process.

I had a question. Can I go to any CITIC bank (there is one close to where I live) and submit the documents. How do I package these documents along with the pre interview document submission cover letter.

The email also says register location to document pick up on CGI. I had a previous account for an NIV application back in India but it wasnt working , so I made a new one and details seem to be correct. I did choose a document pick up location but it keeps telling me to continue and I dont want to accidentally schedule an appointment.

I hope the above makes sense and would be grateful if I had some advice during this process. Thank you and hope our experiences will shed light to others in need.

Regards,

Hello,

. . .

I had a question. Can I go to any CITIC bank (there is one close to where I live) and submit the documents. How do I package these documents along with the pre interview document submission cover letter.

. . .

Regards,

Yes - the cover letter should go on top. If you place them in an envelope, do not seal it.

See CGI Stanley - Step by step