Guangzhou medical examination site down??

Hello everyone, so my wife is going for her interview this week. Unfortunately, the hospital isn't open today, Monday, and their site I can't access to fill out the forms. Can anyone please give us advice on what to do or what maybe going?

We are soo close to being done and I hope this isn't going to cause a problem. Also, is expedited results still available for 100rmb like before?

Thanks

I thought the holiday might be the issue. My wife was going to the hospital in the morning but we haven't been able to access the site to fill out the forms they wanted. Will she be able to do it there and do you know if they still expedite results? Just worrying as usual about this whole thing.

I thought the holiday might be the issue. My wife was going to the hospital in the morning but we haven't been able to access the site to fill out the forms they wanted. Will she be able to do it there and do you know if they still expedite results? Just worrying as usual about this whole thing.

That seems to change from time to time, or maybe depending on who's reporting back. Hang in there and good luck!