class A or B TB req attn of usphs at POE

Hello, i have got the visa and we are moving on January 30th. On my visa there is a notice that says “class A or class B(TB) REQ. attn. of USPHS at POE” my TB sputum results from the medical exam came back negative . So i have a few questions ...1. When i arrive what will happen at the port of entry because of this notification on the visa?

2. After entering the US will they require me to take medication even though i had already been treated for it in the past ?

3. If they put me on medication, will i still be able to apply for adjustment of status ?

4. My visa will expire on march 24th 2019, do i need to apply for AOS before my visa expires ?

This is very rare - I've never heard of it before. Maybe someone on VJ will respond to your post there.

The CDC has this PHS (Public Health Screening) pdf, but it's dated March, 2000. You can also Google “class A or class B(TB) REQ. attn. of USPHS at POE” for other information.

I would expect that medical attention is needed, but not for immigration purposes.

https://stacks.cdc.gov/view/cdc/11430/cdc_11430_DS1.pdf

There is no specific time limit for applying for AOS on a K1 visa - just get it done within a reasonable time (SIX MONTHS is more than reasonable, if you need it for some reason).

This is from the State of Minnesota - LPH is Local Public Health - and may or may not contain anything applicable to your situation.

http://www.health.state.mn.us/divs/idepc/diseases/tb/lph/lphclassb.html

LPH is not expected to help immigrants establish primary care – only to facilitate TB evaluations with local providers. This evaluation, while highly recommended, is optional; immigrants are allowed to refuse.
If LPH is not able to initiate a TB evaluation for the arrival, please indicate the reason (e.g., not located, lost to follow-up, refused, returned to country of origin) on the back of theTB Class Follow-up Worksheet (PDF:19KB/2 pages) and return to MDH.