WARNING!!

chilton747

I'll not bet against the lil' lady, but I will pluck down a fiver that yore butt is in a heapa trouble, cuzin' Grit!!!!! A HEAPA TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! You should get the medal of honor jest fer survivin' this dadgum long!!

You is rite cuzin pinto bean! I am in a hepa trouble alrite! I have to do sumthin to get in trouble becauze if I didn't then she wouldn't be happy!!! Know whadda mean Vern??

Amen, cuzin' Bull Frog. Often is the time I've "picked my own switch" (so to speak) and done some minor thing wrong...jes because things wuz going too smooth n' I was becomin' right fearful of truly slippin' up. I fully unnerstand jes what the words comin' out of yore mouth are on this here subject.

I ain't had my ass kicked by a mop or a shoe in many months now. I may start goin' to church again....cough, cough...I well realize that at any given time I am only one small "imperfect action" away from a sound thrashing, and gettin' cut off for a week.

cuzin; Outhouse

Yessir my cuzin outhouse we come from the same mobile trailer park.👍

• 2 weeks later...

Sent out the green card application today per the orders from the boss. How much you wanna bet that they cash the check and then she gets the notice for her oath?

What did I tell you? They cashed the check last week and she got her notice to attend the oath today. I tried to tell her not to do it. Now im really in a heap of trouble. This will certainly be my fault.

Sent out the green card application today per the orders from the boss. How much you wanna bet that they cash the check and then she gets the notice for her oath?

What did I tell you? They cashed the check last week and she got her notice to attend the oath today. I tried to tell her not to do it. Now im really in a heap of trouble. This will certainly be my fault.

Help me cuzin pinto bean 😥

cuzin' tobacco chew, you are never gonna get out of this alive....face it, son!!!

Up cheer in Pennsyltucky they have a list of 21 maladies that a person can have...and...be eligible for a boner fide Pennsylvania medical marijuana card. One of them is PTSD. Well, my fellow outhouse visitor, let me tell you, in September I went in with my extensive VA proof of service connection PTSD with mucho VA paperwork. The good examining doctor read over 50 pages of my 2,719 page VA file, laughed to herself, told me, My Gawd man, you are crazier than a shithouse rat!!!! And lickty split I got my official medical card and I went out and bought my first ever legal pot.

What Imma gettin' at here cuzin' is, you may be experiencing some PTSD of yore own. Maybe, hell!!! You've got it, bubba, you jes didn't need to go get shot down 5 times in a helicopter in Cambodia and south got-dang Vietnam to get it. Know wudda mean?

I don't know where the good state of Gawga stands on MMJ but I do know that help is out there fer ya. Two hits on a vape pipe that has a cartridge with 81% THC content and yer troubles go up in a haze of exhaled vapor. Why son, you will do, say, and write anything SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) orders you to do, and you will do it with a big "legal" grin on that handsome face, a twinkie in one hand and a big gulp in the other. Problem solved, amigo. Legally too !!!!!!!`

Good luck cuzin' grit, us'in redneck sumbitches gotta help each other. I'll be happy to help steers ya in the right directions when this old dirt clod seems to spinning out of control.

Ahhh..now Mick that is just the epitome of great art! And it shows your high class too, in having it centered over the sofa!

Makes my heart all a-flutter.

Now, if'n you get the Poker playin' dogs on the opposite wall....now that's just heavenly feng shui right there!

Charles....Listen to Mick n ol' Tsap...they'd never do ya wrong. Why, by the time you get the toggle bolts in the walls to hold up these priceless art artifacts, your lil' woman is likely to swoon with gratefulness!

Wawster is so right....the wimmin swoon over great works of art. Why, my dear lil' rabbit passed out cold when she walked into the livin' room after I hung a huge velvet elvis over our divan. It was an extraordinarily beautiful velvet "Hawaiian" Elvis from my personal collection of 217 velvet Elvises.

Turns out, my dear lil' turtle dove is allergic to velvet Elvises. We had to put up the standard Chairman Moe and Lenin pitchers instead. At least i found a lady who could turn them both into "velvel" masterpieces like my Elvis collection.

Cuzin Wawster welcome to the group therapy for the CFL Misfits!!

Cuzin Butt Rash I wonder if they wood perscribe sumuthat legal weed for my PCSD? (Post Chinertuckey Stress Disorder)?

Cuzin Mick never had a Velvet Elvis but I did have a Velvet Liberace befo. Does that count fer sumthin?

Thank you Cuzin! Someone finally appreciates my misfit potential...I..I think I'm gonna tear up now. But tears on black velvet ruins the value of the paintings. And it might just make those chalk encrusted paint lines run (I couldn't afford the acrylic ones like Tsap....gotta start small.)