WARNING!!

chilton747

That is my kinda livin' rat thar, cuzin' Dirtclod. Yer ol' cuzin' ButtRash has thrown more than one sofa off the third floor of his stacked up trailer highrise, I'll tells ya. Wimmin loves it when you do macho thangs like that!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll not bet against the lil' lady, but I will pluck down a fiver that yore butt is in a heapa trouble, cuzin' Grit!!!!! A HEAPA TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! You should get the medal of honor jest fer survivin' this dadgum long!!

I'll not bet against the lil' lady, but I will pluck down a fiver that yore butt is in a heapa trouble, cuzin' Grit!!!!! A HEAPA TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! You should get the medal of honor jest fer survivin' this dadgum long!!

You is rite cuzin pinto bean! I am in a hepa trouble alrite! I have to do sumthin to get in trouble becauze if I didn't then she wouldn't be happy!!! Know whadda mean Vern??

You is rite cuzin pinto bean! I am in a hepa trouble alrite! I have to do sumthin to get in trouble becauze if I didn't then she wouldn't be happy!!! Know whadda mean Vern??

Amen, cuzin' Bull Frog. Often is the time I've "picked my own switch" (so to speak) and done some minor thing wrong...jes because things wuz going too smooth n' I was becomin' right fearful of truly slippin' up. I fully unnerstand jes what the words comin' out of yore mouth are on this here subject.

I ain't had my ass kicked by a mop or a shoe in many months now. I may start goin' to church again....cough, cough...I well realize that at any given time I am only one small "imperfect action" away from a sound thrashing, and gettin' cut off for a week.

cuzin; Outhouse