Problems with QQ on my Laptop

Hello!

I keep getting an error message on QQ when I'm trying to share my screen.

Would anyone be able to help me? I need to get this fixed, if at all possible. i have started teaching English for a company that uses QQ as a tool for teaching. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Switched to WeChat years ago, I believe WeChat will work with QQ accounts.

WeChat has apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, windows 8 and 10, as well as web based.

Dan is right. WeChat is a better tool in general. Both are owned by Tencent. WeChat came out in 2011, and QQ much earlier. WeChat has more tools to set up your account with a business. QQ to me seems a little more user friendly in the cam messaging process.

Your boss's asking you to use QQ is probably just that it is easy for him. It has been around a lot longer but is losing its customer base to WeChat.

Here's a start:

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-differences-between-WeChat-and-QQ

If wanting to use screen sharring there are other applications that can do this.

Hello!

I keep getting an error message on QQ when I'm trying to share my screen.

Would anyone be able to help me? I need to get this fixed, if at all possible. i have started teaching English for a company that uses QQ as a tool for teaching. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you so much!

She doesn't say, but she's probably just trying to display a copy of her laptop screen on an overhead projector over the second VGA or HDMI port.

It's not clear why QQ would know, or care, that you are trying to do this.

It's probably best to check with one of the Chinese technicians at your school. They probably won't speak much if any English, but they'll know what to do! Pantomiming can work wonders!