How often do Chinese wives go back to China?

Just curious. I've been trying to convince my wife to take a trip back for YEARS now. She hasn't been back since 2007. Her parents are here (live with us), we have kids, she keeps complaining about how long the flight is.

I could use a little bit of peace and quiet, and trying to convince her to take the kids and see China.

Edited by Aibi (see edit history)

wanna trade wives? my wife wants to go every year im trying to convince her not to go lol

Exactly, a yearly treck can be quite the cost.

wanna trade wives? my wife wants to go every year im trying to convince her not to go lol

Exactly, a yearly treck can be quite the cost.

right! since my wife is from Nanning theres nothing anything less then $1100 . but she usually flies to shanghai since i can find a price for about $600 (depending time or year)then she buys a ticket in china cheaper then if we booked one from an american website.

How often each of the members here wives go back to China is between the two of you. When my wife came here I was in deep debt from my last wife's cancer care. I sold some land that my grandfather, passed on to my father and he passed it on to me and we built a new house with the money and dug in, started our own business, and took care of that in about 3 years. Ever since I use to beg her to go back to see her family as I realized how short life really is after my last wife died at 51 yo. But she will not go back. She has been here for 18 years now and has only been back one time for 30 days. I have gotten so tired of begging her to go back that I don't do it anymore. I guess she will go when she gets ready. I am getting to the age that I don't care if I go back or not.

• Like 1