another successful K-3 interview

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that my wife just received her K-3 visa -- and at window number 7. She was asked the usual questions about when we met, how many times I've been to China. The VO looked at the phone records and email records but did not look at any photos. He did ask to see the I-134. It was over in 10 minutes.

I already bought the plane ticket -- she'll be here on April 3!!

Louis

Hi,

I wasn't able to be there for the interview and it was hard to wait by the phone not knowing where she was in the process.

She is a worrier and now she is worried that she won't actually receive her visa when she returns for it on Wednesday afternoon. She tells me that this happens to one or two people each day. I've never read of such an instance -- does anyone know anything about this?

Louis

Hi,

My worries were indeed unfounded. My wife was able to pick up both her K-3 and her son's K-4 visa. There was a complication, though, all the papers were put in the same sealed envelop even though she was planning to come earlier. Sigh . . .

Louis

It does not appear that putting my wife's and son's papers in the same sealed envelop will be a problem. For Dean, and anyone else this happens to, you might be interested in the following message I received from GZ:

Regarding of your question, please note that K3 must enter U.S. before K4,

she need to inform the officer there's a K4 who will enter later at the

moment she reaches U.S. When K4 enter U.S. he need to show the officer K3's

visa copy.

IV UNIT

I want to thank everyone for their well-wishes. There were times during the almost nine months between filing the I-129 and receiving the visa that time seemed to have come to a complete standstill but now that its over, it feels as if the time flew by. Tina will be here on the 3rd, via Beijing and Chicago.

Louis