Damaged Whitebooks during delivery

So a few weeks ago my wife and I went back to her hometown to get all of the whitebooks and also to have her old divorce certificate made into a whitebook. Anyway, the local ֤ couldn't get it done in time, so they said they would send the documents to us in Shanghai. We got back to Shanghai during the time when the Typhoon was rolling in. It was raining non-stop throughout most of China for several days. When the documents arrived, they were pretty wet and a few of the corners/edges of the Whitebooks were a little worn down and ripped from the water damage. We dried them out and there is no damage to the ink or anything. You can still read them without a problem. There simply isn't enough time to get new ones made and sent to us, as I go to Beijing on Monday (3 days from now) to file. My question is: Will the consular officers care about the minor damage to the corners and the documents not being in perfect condition?

Thanks for your help!

-Flash

So a few weeks ago my wife and I went back to her hometown to get all of the whitebooks and also to have her old divorce certificate made into a whitebook. Anyway, the local ֤ couldn't get it done in time, so they said they would send the documents to us in Shanghai. We got back to Shanghai during the time when the Typhoon was rolling in. It was raining non-stop throughout most of China for several days. When the documents arrived, they were pretty wet and a few of the corners/edges of the Whitebooks were a little worn down and ripped from the water damage. We dried them out and there is no damage to the ink or anything. You can still read them without a problem. There simply isn't enough time to get new ones made and sent to us, as I go to Beijing on Monday (3 days from now) to file. My question is: Will the consular officers care about the minor damage to the corners and the documents not being in perfect condition?

Thanks for your help!

-Flash

The simple answer there is that they'll let you know!

But being in "perfect condition" is not a requirement!