Help with interview.....

Hello All,

It has been a while since I have come around. I guess with things going so well - I have not had much of a need to come here for help. But I am now in a position where I desperately need some help. Let me explain...

My step-son has been scheduled for his interview in GUZ. And this is where I need some help please.

Although I started out saying how things were going well for me - that is not exactly true. I had heart surgery a little over a year ago. But more importantly - I don't know if it is just growing old or perhaps early signs of alzheimer's - But I am having serious problems with sorting out all of the visa processes (mostly paperwork) and be help my step-son prepare for the interview and gather the documents he will need. My wife does not read English - so there is little she can do to help here.

I am seriously considering hiring an attorney to help me complete (finish) this process - which bothers me a great deal as I hate to waste money - especially since I have done everything up to this point. However, I was thinking that perhaps there was someone here on Candle that may be able to help me finish this thing. I would certainly be happy to pay for someone just to help me with getting lists of the necessary documents, etc so he will have all that he needs at the interview.

To give an example - I cannot even remember IF or WHAT I have already supplied with his application. I don't even remember sending it in so I certainly don't remember what I did actually send in - I assume the same as every other applicant. So since I can't remember what I have given them already - it is impossible for me to know what he needs to take with him to the interview.

Are there any good lists IN ENGLISH that simply tell one what is normally already been submitted and then what needs to be brought to the interview? I said in English - but for my wife's sake - it would be nice to have such a list in Chinese as well.

I would appreciate any help any of you can provide.

Thanks,

m-coon

(Scott)

Documents should have been scanned and emailed to NVC at some point, any documents that were emailed to NVC need to be brought to the visa interview so they can be compared to the emailed scans.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/46840-what-documents-needed-for-interview/

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/Supporting_documents.html